ISPOR Patient Representative Conference Grants were established to support eligible patient representatives (patients, their caregivers, or representatives from patient organizations) in attending the Society's annual virtual conferences.
The candidate for the Patient Travel Grant must:
- Represent a nonprofit, voluntary health agency [501(c)3 in the US] with a mission to:
- Combat a particular disease, disability, or group of diseases/disabilities or
- Improve and protect the health of a particular group of people
- Engage in programs, such as, research, education, advocacy, and service to individuals and communities
- NOT be employed by health technology producers (biopharmaceutical, medical device, or diagnostic companies)
- NOT have received an ISPOR Conference Grant during the past 3 years
The candidate must submit an application by Friday, March 4, 2022.
|Application Open||Friday, February 18, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Friday, March 4, 2022|
|Announcement||Wednesday, March 30, 2022|
- The Patient Conference Travel Grant Committee consists of staff liaisons focused on the ISPOR Patient Engagement in HEOR initiative and Chair of the ISPOR Patient Council.
- The committee is responsible for the selection of up to 20 grantees a year distributed among the Society's annual virtual conferences. The committee members may consult their leadership in the selection of candidates from their region.
Please email us with any questions.
ISPOR Patient Representatives Travel Grant Awardees
- Sita Ratna Devi Duddi, India
- Ellos Lodzeni, Malawi
- Charlotte Martin, United Kingdom
- Derick Mitchell, Ireland
- Silene ten Seldam, Belgium
ISPOR 2019 - NEW ORLEANS, LA, USA, MAY 18-22, 2019
Paul Melmeyer, National Organization for Rare Disorders
Tonya Moore, WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
Jane Perlmutter, Gemini Group
Marc Yale, International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation
Allison Moore, Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation