About the ISPOR Student Network
All ISPOR members who are students belong to the Student Network—an engaged collection of PhD, masters, PharmD, and other HEOR-related disciplines. With 1500+ individual members and 2000 chapter members from around the world, the Student Network represents more than 70 countries.
The Network's students are united by similar interests and passion for excellence in research. Most student members belong to a local chapter based at, or near, their university. Currently there are more than 130 ISPOR Student Chapters representing 30+ countries.
The ISPOR Student Network also provides for leadership opportunities in the form of volunteer roles: student network chair, 7 student committees, 3 regional leads, and the student internship/fellowship subcommittee of the Faculty Advisor Council's Fellowship Focus Group.
Student Member Benefits
- Meet and connect with other PhD, masters, and PharmD students studying health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) related curriculum at Universities around the world.
- Find experienced mentors in HEOR.
- Invitations to customized student educational webinars, educational webinars, and professional development webinars.
- Eligible to apply for Grant opportunities:
- Professional development, knowledge sharing, and leadership opportunities including:
- Able to form or participate in Student Chapters.
- Eligible to participate on Student Network Working Groups as requested by Student Network Leadership Council.
- Able to contribute to the By The Numbers section of Value & Outcomes Spotlight (VOS).
- Able to apply to participate on ISPOR Student Committees.
- Participation on Special Interest Groups.
- Submit content for and have access to the Student Newsletter.
- Annual competition and awards for participation in Student Network Activities: (Student Research Competition, Outstanding Student Chapters, Outstanding LMIC Student Chapters, Best New Student Chapter, Best New LMIC Student Chapter, Best Chapter Collaborations, Student Complimentary Registration Awards, and Student Recruitment Campaigns).
- Full access to ISPOR publications:
- Access to Dymaxium's FormularyDecisions.com®.
- Access to the ISPOR Global Internship and Fellowship Directory.
- Access to the ISPOR HEOR Career Center.
- Discounts on ISPOR conference and short course registrations.
ISPOR Student Chapters
- Did you know the ISPOR Student Network has a Facebook Group? Join the discussion
- ISPOR 2020 Top 10 HEOR Trends Report Released
- Access Student Educational Webinars Archive
- Consider Forming a Student Chapter
- Post Your Resume on the Career Center
- Looking to get involved? Student Members can join a Special Interest Group
ISPOR is the leading scientific and educational organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) professionals globally and the Career Center offers the ideal platform for candidates seeking the next step in their career.
The New Professional Network was formed to provide content that is specifically tailored to recently graduated HEOR professionals who possess 3 years or less of experience. The membership is open to former ISPOR student members, after they complete their studies, and any new members who join that meet the eligibility of being 3 years or less removed from their most recent academic program. For questions about eligibility email us here.