One of the most highly discussed goals of the faculty advisors over the past several years has been the development and maintenance of the fellowship and internship directory. Recognizing that the field of HEOR is growing, ISPOR launched its new interactive job board in January 2019 with a vision and commitment to our student members and new professionals to assist them in finding fellowships and internships. Posting a fellowship or internship position is available to organizations free of charge at 90-day increments. The ISPOR Career Center is the central location for expansion of this type of employment opportunity. Fellowships and internships have the same benefits and integrate with all employment postings.
Prior to July 2016, all fellowships were available through the ISPOR Education Department. Response to this database was limited and internships were not included in this database and were only available on the Career Center site.
- Maintain, update, and promote the Internship & Fellowship Directory each year.
- Maintain, update, and promote the Internship & Fellowship Preparedness Checklist.
- Aid in developing and promoting the New Faculty Resource Guide.
- Support the Diversity Initiative Cross-Council Work Group as needed.
- Support the Competency Assessment Framework updates as needed.
- Aid in the recommendation of content geared to Academia
- Provide ad hoc support on projects as needed