- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
ISPOR Latin America 2019
- Exhibits & Sponsorship
ISPOR Europe 2019
- Abstract Submission
- Short Courses
- Exhibits & Sponsorship
ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- In-Person Training
- Introduction to Outcomes Research
- Introduction to Systematic Reviews & Meta-Analysis
- Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis: Applications
- Introduction to Pharmacoeconomics
- Cost-of-Illness/Cost-Estimation (COI/CE)
- Cost-Minimization/Cost-Consequence (CMA/CCA)
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) and Cost-Utility Analysis (CUA)
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part I: Characteristics of Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part II: Methods and Guidelines for Estimating Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part III: Estimation from Censored Data
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part I
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part II
- Markov Model Toolkit: Concepts, Assumptions and Examples
- An Introduction to Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis (Discrete Choice Experiments)
- Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) – Basics
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Analysis and Interpretation
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Instrument Development
- Item Response Theory: A Conceptual Introduction
- Preparing for Multinational Clinical Trials: Translation and Cultural Adaptations of PRO Measures
- Evidence Generation for Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Label Claims (FDA Requirements)
- Intermediate Retrospective Observational Study - Propensity Scoring Methods
- Use of Public Survey Data in Health Outcomes Research
- Using RWE to Improve Healthcare Decision-making in Asia Pacific
- Top 10 HEOR Trends of 2019
- The Use of MCDA for HTA Agencies
- MCDA - How to Guide of Different Methods for Assessment of Rare Disease HT
- Virtualizing Long-Term Follow-Up Studies for Gene Therapy Products
- Is the FDA's New Guidance a Watershed Moment for Real-world Evidence?
- Topics in Evaluating the Cost-Effectiveness of Gene Therapies
- Distance Learning
Why Partner With ISPOR?
Interest in the field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) has grown exponentially as governments and other payers grapple with how to provide the best possible health outcomes at affordable costs. Renowned as the global Society that convenes all healthcare stakeholders in HEOR, ISPOR is leading the field at a time when solid approaches to decision making are more important than ever.
Now is the time to engage with ISPOR's growing network of influential leaders. The Society's conference delegates, exhibitors, and sponsors participate in ISPOR's world-class, scientific conferences to network and collaborate with leading experts in HEOR around the globe.
Conference Exhibits and Sponsorships
ISPOR hosts the leading global scientific and educational conferences in HEOR. The Society's conferences are attended by thousands of leaders and experts representing all facets of healthcare, including researchers and academicians, regulators and assessors, decision makers, clinicians, industry, and patient representatives.
Contact us for more information or to discuss specific conference sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
Gain access to influential leaders and decision makers in HEOR by exhibiting at ISPOR’s conferences. The Society’s conferences draw thousands of researchers and decision makers from biopharmaceutical medical device, and diagnostics industries; payers, health ministries, government organizations, academia, and other healthcare organizations.
Exhibit opportunities for each conference will be available for online booking approximately 12 months prior to the event. Exhibit booth locations are assigned giving preference to sponsors, symposia hosts, multiple booths, and in date order of booking with payment. The availability of exhibit booths is limited, and exhibit space usually sells out before the event. Organizations are therefore encouraged to book early to ensure availability.
Increase your visibility and prominence in the field of HEOR! Become an event sponsor to connect with ISPOR’s network of global leaders in the field! Benefits can include conference and exhibit hall registrations and highlighted listings in the exhibitor directory. Benefits included for all sponsorship levels include:
- Exhibit booth placement preference
- Recognition at the conference with acknowledgement on conference signage and prominent recognition at all 3 plenary sessions
- Recognition in the Society’s publications Value & Outcomes Spotlight year end edition and the membership eBulletin newsletter prior to the event