- ISPOR Europe 2020
- ISPOR 2021
- ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020
- ISPOR 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2019
- ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Abstract Information
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Recent Conferences
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- Value Assessment in the Age of COVID-19: Meeting the Challenges
- French Administrative Health Care Database (SNDS): Strengths, Limitations and Perspectives for the Largest and Richest Real-World Database in EU
- Open Source Models in HEOR: Benefits, Challenges, and ISPOR Members’ Perceptions
- Biosimilars: Unleashing The Potential For Improved Patient Access And Cost Savings In The United States
- Methods Maze: Pointers for Selecting Survival Extrapolation Models for Cancer Immunotherapy
- ONE HEALTH PERSPECTIVES ON HEOR
- Valuing Future Alzheimer’s Disease Medicines: Extending the Paradigm
- Value Assessment in Alzheimer's Disease: A Focus on Equity
- Health Technology Assessment Training
- Short Courses
Why Partner With ISPOR?
Interest in the field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) has grown exponentially as governments and other payers grapple with how to provide the best possible health outcomes at affordable costs. Renowned as the global Society that convenes all healthcare stakeholders in HEOR, ISPOR is leading the field at a time when solid approaches to decision making are more important than ever.
Now is the time to engage with ISPOR's growing network of influential leaders. The Society's conference delegates, exhibitors, and sponsors participate in ISPOR's world-class, scientific conferences to network and collaborate with leading experts in HEOR around the globe.
Conference Exhibits and Sponsorships
ISPOR hosts the leading global scientific and educational conferences in HEOR. The Society's conferences are attended by thousands of leaders and experts representing all facets of healthcare, including researchers and academicians, regulators and assessors, decision makers, clinicians, industry, and patient representatives.
Contact us for more information or to discuss specific conference sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
Gain access to influential leaders and decision makers in HEOR by exhibiting at ISPOR’s conferences. The Society’s conferences draw thousands of researchers and decision makers from biopharmaceutical medical device, and diagnostics industries; payers, health ministries, government organizations, academia, and other healthcare organizations.
Exhibit opportunities for each conference will be available for online booking approximately 12 months prior to the event. Exhibit booth locations are assigned giving preference to sponsors, symposia hosts, multiple booths, and in date order of booking with payment. The availability of exhibit booths is limited, and exhibit space usually sells out before the event. Organizations are therefore encouraged to book early to ensure availability.
Increase your visibility and prominence in the field of HEOR! Become an event sponsor to connect with ISPOR’s network of global leaders in the field! Benefits can include conference and exhibit hall registrations and highlighted listings in the exhibitor directory. Benefits included for all sponsorship levels include:
- Exhibit booth placement preference
- Recognition at the conference with acknowledgement on conference signage and prominent recognition at all 3 plenary sessions
- Recognition in the Society’s publications Value & Outcomes Spotlight year end edition and the membership eBulletin newsletter prior to the event
ISPOR's sponsored webinars provide a unique opportunity to reach and educate a targeted audience of HEOR researchers and decition makers.
Sponsored webinars reach 25,000+ global HEOR professionals and are a proven way to leverage ISPOR’s reach and reputation. Become part of a select group of leading-edge companies, who understand the value of digital outreach to influence and educate a targeted audience of HEOR decision makers.
Your Webinar content is available through a live, interactive webinar and through our the ISPOR virtual Llibrary of on-demand webinars, available on-demand 24/7.