The Member Engagement Focus Group will work with ISPOR staff, the Professional Development Focus Group, and the Faculty Advisor Council members to provide opportunities to enhance engagement within and between Student Chapters around the globe.
The Member Engagement Focus Group was created in 2023. The Focus Group will provide the Co-Chair, Member Engagement and Co-Chair-Elect, Member Engagement with a group of Faculty that can support ISPOR's member engagement strategy for the Faculty Advisor Council.
- In collaboration with Student Network Leadership manage the Adopt-A-Chapter Program
- Develop new chapter resources that share Good Practices
- Update existing chapter resources as needed
- Contribute to discussions and strategy for the Student & Faculty Leadership Community
- Solicit input from Faculty Advisors on how to enhance engagement between students and faculty.
- Other ad hoc projects related to Member Engagement.