Special Interest Groups
- Clinical Outcome Assessment
- Digital Health
- Health Preference Research
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Medication Adherence and Persistence
- Nutrition Economics
- Open Source Models
- Personalized / Precision Medicine
- Rare Disease
- Statistical Methods in HEOR
- Task Forces
Councils & Roundtables
- Faculty Advisor Council
- Global Engagement Council
- Health Science Policy Council
- Health Technology Assessment Council
- Institutional Council
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient Council
- Education Council
- Asia Consortium Founding Members
- Asia Consortium Executive Committee
- Asia Consortium Advisory Committee
- Asia Pacific Conference Committee
- Asia Consortium Education Committee
- Asia Consortium Publication Committee
- Asia Consortium Industry Committee
- Asia Consortium HTA Agencies Committee
- Central & Eastern Europe Consortium
- Latin America Consortium
- Asia Consortium
- Regional Chapters
Join an ISPOR Global Member Group
- Start a Student Chapter
- Apply For/Renew Membership
- Apply for a Student Travel Grant
- Student Council
- Student Chapters
- Student Chapter Resource Center
- Student Network Committees
- Student Network Awards
- Student Newsletters
- Formulary Decisions
Professional Development Resources
- Good Practices for HTA - What is out there and how do I use it
- ISPOR & AACP Joint Webinar – “Tips for Securing a Post-Doctoral Fellowship”
- You Are Creative: Research is the First Step
- AMCP eDossier System @ FormularyDecisions.com Demo and Practical Application
- Good Practices for a Successful Job Search
- Leveraging The Power Of LinkedIn
- Internships & Fellowships: Career Opportunities for the Future
- My Career Path
- Career Advice Across the Globe
- "My ISPOR Story" - Zeba Khan
- "My ISPOR Story" - Lou Garrison
- Professional Development Resources
The ISPOR Africa Network was established in January 2014 and is a group within the organizational structure of ISPOR, the professional society for health economics and outcomes research, that consists of ISPOR regional chapters from different countries in Africa. It is a forum for regional chapter members interested in the science of health economics (pharmacoeconomics) and outcomes research and its use in healthcare policies and decisions in Africa region.
- ISPOR Europe 2018 was held in Barcelona, Spain 10-14 November 2018, Read more about it here...
- ISPOR EMEA Global Groups – Central and Eastern Europe Consortium, Arabic Network, Africa Network, and regional chapters contributed to a number of activities at ISPOR Europe 2018. Go to the ISPOR Europe 2018 site...
News Across Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Value in Health Regional Issues
Value in Health Regional Issues is a MEDLINE®-indexed, scientific, peer-reviewed journal to encourage and enhance the science of pharmacoeconomic/health economic and health outcomes research and its use in healthcare decisions in Central and Eastern Europe, Western Asia, and Africa. Manuscript submission is open year-round.
Value in Health Regional Issues focusing on Central and Eastern Europe, Western Asia, and Africa
Call for Papers: Manuscript submission is open year round!
Call for Reviewers
To be included in the reviewer pool: 1) click here, 2) then click on the ‘Register’ link at the top of the page, and 3) complete and submit your registration.
ISPOR's Health Technology Assessment Central is a comprehensive repository of resources and tools to support health technology assessment (HTA). HTA Central helps bridge the gap between health economics and outcomes research and other disciplines that inform HTA and healthcare decisions.
The ISPOR Global Healthcare Systems Road Map provides information on country/region-specific decision-making processes for regulatory (market access) approval, reimbursement and economic evaluations of pharmaceuticals and medical devices and diagnostics.
ISPOR recognizes members and thought leaders in the field of health economics and outcomes research through a wide variety of scientific achievement and leadership awards, research presentation awards, and conference travel grants.