Value in Health
- About the Editors
- For Authors
- Issue Archives
- Virtual Collections
- Value in Health Award
- Value in Health Regional Issues
- Value & Outcomes Spotlight
- Value in Health
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research
- Reliability and Validity of Data Sources for Outcomes Research & Disease and Health Management Programs
- ISPOR Taxonomy of Patient Registries: Classification, Characteristics and Terms
- Healthcare Cost, Quality and Outcomes: ISPOR Book of Terms
- All ISPOR Bookstore Items
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Throughout the year, our Editors may issue a Call for Papers for a special collection of articles for a themed issue or themed section of the journal. Below you’ll find links to the current Call for Papers for Value in Health.
Call for Papers:
HTA Around the World: Influences of Culture, Values, and Institutions
The attitudes towards the use of health technology assessment (HTA) in healthcare decision making vary widely between the United States and Europe, and oftentimes even within Europe. To help address this gap, Value in Health is seeking empirical, evidence based research and commentary exploring the role of culture, values, and institutional context in shaping attitudes towards the use of HTA in decision making.
Submissions received before November 15, 2018 will have the best chance for inclusion in this themed section.
Authors should submit manuscripts through the journal’s web-based tracking system and indicate in their cover letter that the paper is part of the “HTA Around the World” themed section.