HEOR Learning Lab™ is an educational resource for professionals who work or have an interest in the field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). This resource provides unlimited, on-demand, educational video content to facilitate learning and innovative approaches in the field from the leading global organization in HEOR.
ISPOR members can immediately access everything that HEOR Learning Lab offers and that includes high-value content selected from the Society’s conferences, summits, and other seminal events. Content is focused on the most topical themes impacting the field, including real-world evidence, patient-centered research, digital health, artificial intelligence and machine learning, health technology assessment, economic methods, healthcare financing, access and policy, learning healthcare systems, and much more. Nonmembers can gain access by either becoming a member or subscribing to HEOR Learning Lab.
Questions? Explore our FAQ page.
- One-year subscription to HEOR Learning Lab
- Subscriptions to Value in Health, Value in Health Regional Issues, Value & Outcomes Spotlight, and the HEOR News Brief
- Discounts on ISPOR conference, event, and short course registrations
SUBSCRIBE TO HEOR LEARNING LAB
- Conference Sessions - Plenaries, Issue Panels, Spotlight Sessions, Workshops, Podium Sessions, Case Studies, and More
- Summit Sessions - Content from Regional and Topical Summits
- Webinars - Covering a wide variety of HEOR topics
Subscribe To HEOR Learning Lab