Value in Health
- About the Editors
- For Authors
- Issue Archives
- Virtual Collections
- Value in Health Award
- Value in Health Regional Issues
- Value & Outcomes Spotlight
- Value in Health
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Device Outcomes Research
- Reliability and Validity of Data Sources for Outcomes Research & Disease and Health Management Programs
- ISPOR Taxonomy of Patient Registries: Classification, Characteristics and Terms
- Healthcare Cost, Quality and Outcomes: ISPOR Book of Terms
- All ISPOR Bookstore Items
- Advertising & Sponsorship
An estimand aims to clarify whether a clinical trial is actually measuring what we think/hope it is measuring.
While the ICH E9 revision focuses mainly on pre-approval activities and stakeholders, estimands will also play an important role in late phase.
Despite the current lack of clarity surrounding implementation, the HEOR community should welcome the revision.