November 2, 2021
Open to all ISPOR Members and Non-members
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
11:00AM EDT | 4:00PM BST | 5:00PM CEST
Click here for a time zone conversion
Consider payer decision making in the context of health preference research (HPR) in market access and health technology assessment (HTA). How does it fit together? What are the differences between patient preferences and public preferences as they apply to HTA?
This webinar will provide a basic introduction to these issues and more. Speakers will provide an overview of how and when patient and public preferences can be used in HTA. The webinar is a collaboration between ISPOR’s Health Preference Research Special Interest Group and the New Professionals Network.
During this webinar, speakers will:
- Introduce how HPR may be used in the market access context
- Differentiate when patient preferences and public preferences, (eg, for health utilities) can be used in HTA
- Discuss barriers to the uptake of HPR evidence in HTA
Brought to you by:
The ISPOR New Professionals and the ISPOR Health Preference Research Special Interest Group
- Siu Hing Lo, PhD, Associate Director, Acaster-Lloyd Consulting, London, England, UK
- Kevin Marsh, PhD, BA, MA, Executive Director, Patient-Centered Research, Evidera Ltd, London, England, UK
- Donna Rowen, PhD, Health Economist, ScHARR, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, England, UK
Please note: On the day of the scheduled webinar, the first 1000 registered participants will be accepted into the webinar. For those who are unable to attend, or would like to review the webinar at a later date, the full-length webinar recording will be made available at the ISPOR Educational Webinar Series webpage approximately 2 days after the scheduled Webinar.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.