- ISPOR 2020
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2020
- ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR 2021
- ISPOR Europe 2019
- ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Abstract Information
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Recent Conferences
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- Value Assessment in the Age of COVID-19: Meeting the Challenges
- French Administrative Health Care Database (SNDS): Strengths, Limitations and Perspectives for the Largest and Richest Real-World Database in EU
- Open Source Models in HEOR: Benefits, Challenges, and ISPOR Members’ Perceptions
- Biosimilars: Unleashing The Potential For Improved Patient Access And Cost Savings In The United States
- Methods Maze: Pointers for Selecting Survival Extrapolation Models for Cancer Immunotherapy
- ONE HEALTH PERSPECTIVES ON HEOR
- Valuing Future Alzheimer’s Disease Medicines: Extending the Traditional Paradigm
- Health Technology Assessment Training
- Short Courses
ISPOR is committed to providing state-of-the art education and training programs that promote the understanding and use of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) methods and analyses to inform and improve healthcare decisions. Led by world-renowned faculty, ISPOR’s Essential HEOR Education programs cover a wide array of topics and provide instruction to all professional levels. Learn new skills and advance your career by attending ISPOR’s preconference short courses, in-depth training programs, and webinars. "Education and Training” is one of ISPOR’s core strategic pillars that includes:
- Leading the development of focused education and training programs in health economics and outcomes research
- Delivering high quality educational opportunities through meetings, programs, tools, and publications
Short Course Program
The ISPOR Short Course Program is designed to enhance knowledge and techniques in core health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) topics as well as emerging trends in the field. Taught by expert faculty, short courses topics are offered across 7 topical tracks and range in skill level from introductory to experienced.
Health Technology Assessment Training Program
The ISPOR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Training Program is designed for healthcare stakeholders interested in learning the principles of HTA with an emphasis on clinical and economic evaluation.
ISPOR's sponsored webinars provide a unique opportunity to reach and educate a targeted audience of HEOR researchers and decision makers.
Sponsors' webinar content is available through a live, interactive webinar and through the ISPOR virtual library of on-demand webinars, available 24/7.
Need More Information or Have Questions?
Contact us for more information on ISPOR education and training.
Want to receive updates on ISPOR education and training opportunities?