- ISPOR 2020
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2020
- ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2019
- ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Abstract Information
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Recent Conferences
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- Short Courses
- Economic evaluation of vaccination programs
- Patient-Preference Information – What It Is and What It Is Not
- 2020 Top 10 HEOR Trends
- Adding Depth to Observational Research through Data Linkage
- New Developments of Health Technology Assessment in Asia Pacific
- Financing Epidemics: Developing an Insurance Scheme for Outbreaks in Africa
- Why and How to Use Qualitative Research Methods in Conjunction with Discrete Choice Experiments in Healthcare
- Patient Reported Outcomes in Asia Pacific: Opportunity and Challenges
- Patient Engagement in Research: An ISPOR Definition
- Assessing the Impacts of a Pandemic on Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Utilization
- Health Technology Assessment Training
ISPOR is committed to providing state-of-the art education and training programs that promote the understanding and use of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) methods and analyses to inform and improve healthcare decisions. Led by world-renowned faculty, ISPOR’s Essential HEOR Education programs cover a wide array of topics and provide instruction to all professional levels. Learn new skills and advance your career by attending ISPOR’s preconference short courses, in-depth training programs, and webinars. "Education and Training” is one of ISPOR’s core strategic pillars that includes:
- Leading the development of focused education and training programs in health economics and outcomes research
- Delivering high quality educational opportunities through meetings, programs, tools, and publications
Short Course Program
The Short Course Program is offered in conjunction with ISPOR conferences around the world as a series of half- and full-day training courses, designed to enhance knowledge and techniques in core HEOR topics as well as emerging trends. Taught by expert faculty, short courses range in skill level from introductory to experienced.
Health Technology Assessment Training Program
The ISPOR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Training Program is designed for healthcare stakeholders interested in learning the principles of HTA with an emphasis on clinical and economic evaluation.
ISPOR's sponsored webinars provide a unique opportunity to reach and educate a targeted audience of HEOR researchers and decition makers.
Your Webinar content is available through a live, interactive webinar and through our the ISPOR virtual Llibrary of on-demand webinars, available on-demand 24/7.
Need More Information or Have Questions?
Contact us for more information on ISPOR education and training.
Want to receive updates on ISPOR education and training opportunities?