Training on Pharmacoeconomics held in Mongolia
18 September 2018
ISPOR Chapter Mongolia organized a one-day training entitled “A training on Pharmacoeconomic studies and Health System Outcomes Research for academic faculty members, professionals in the health sector of Mongolia” for health professionals, decision-makers and academic faculty in the health sector of Mongolia. The training was organized on 18th of September, 2018 and it was held in
More than 20 members participated and representatives from both public and private organizations, such as Ministry of Health, Health Insurance Office, Public Health Institution, School of Pharmacy, School of Medicine, School of Biomedicine, School of Public Health, Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, Mongolian University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mongolian University of Finance, Mongolia, as well as pharmaceutical industries (Monos – drug wholesaling company), retail pharmacies (private), Achtan
Members of the training exchanged ideas and experiences and emphasized the need for further training and information sharing in the field of pharmacoeconomics, health system research and international best practices around the world. As most participants agreed, training and educational activities regarding research methodologies and evidence-based data collection were on-demand.
Workshop “Pharmacoeconomic analysis, Outcomes Research for Health Professionals, Decision-makers in the Pharmaceutical System of Mongolia"
New! The ISPOR Mongolia Chapter organized a one-day workshop entitled “Pharmacoeconomic analysis, Outcomes Research for Health Professionals, Decision-makers in the Pharmaceutical System of Mongolia” for health professionals and decision-makers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors on 28
Attended and Contributed 5 International Meetings in 2016
New! The Chapter members Dr. Dorj G., et al, attended and contributed to five international meetings:
1. Current Management and Associated Risks of Pediatric Patients Diagnosed with Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP) in Mongolia. American Thoracic Society 2016 International Conference, May 13-18, 2016, San Francisco. http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1164/ajrccm-conference.2016.193.1_MeetingAbstracts.A2120
2. Pharmaceutical HTA and Drug Reimbursement Process in Mongolia. Health Technology Assessment International, Annual Meeting, Tokyo, Japan, 10-14 May, 2016. https://issuu.com/htai/docs/tokyo-htai_abstracts_20160512-may13
3. The Assessment of the Implementation of the National Strategy on Antimicrobial Resistance and Rational Use of Antibiotics in Mongolia. European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID), Amsterdam Holland, 9-12 April, 2016.
4. Influence of Air Pollution on Some Pregnancy Outcomes and Burden of Pneumonia on Children under Five Years Old in Mongolia. ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria http://www.ispor.org/Event/ProgramList/2016Vienna?type=Poster
5. Prospective Study of The Incidence, Nature and Causes of Dispensing Errors in Community Pharmacies of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. ISPOR 7th Asia-Pacific Conference, Singapore, 3-6 September, 2016 http://www.ispor.org/Event/ProgramList/2016Singapore?type=Poster&sess=I&acode=PHP
Activities in the Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week
The ISPOR Mongolia Chapter also held workshops and discussion meetings with various stakeholders, conducted online interactive lessons for clinicians and community during the Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week, 11-14 November, 2016.
ISPOR Mongolia Regional Chapter OfficeHealth Sciences University of Mongolia
Chingeltei District-1, Peace Avenue, Building of MIG Insurance LLC, Room 3102
|President||Ganbat Byambaa, MD, MPH, MHSM, PhD|
Mongolian ISPOR Book of Terms
2012 Mongolia Chapter Nationwide Seminar
Professor Ganbat attended Asia Consortium Business Meeting in Baltimore, MD, USA in 2011