Call For Nominations 2020 – 2021 ISPOR Board of Directors
The ISPOR Nominations Committee is pleased to announce the call for nominees to serve as President-Elect, Treasurer, and Directors for the 2020–2021 Board of Directors.
ISPOR is a member-driven organization that relies on the participation of its members to fulfill the organization’s mission. Members who contribute as ISPOR board members lend their leadership, expertise, and vision to the discipline of health economics and outcomes research.
Open Board Positions:
- Directors – 3 positions
- President-Elect term commences on July 1, 2020, and serves for 3 years: 1 year as President-Elect, 1 year as President, and 1 year as Past President
- Treasurer term commences on May 1, 2020 and serves for 3 years
- Directors serve 3-year terms commencing on July 1, 2020
The Board of Directors drives ISPOR’s strategic direction and is responsible for the management of the Society, including its committees, publications, budget, and governance. The Board is the policy-making body of the Society.
Information on the current ISPOR Board of Directors can be found here.
ISPOR members are encouraged to submit a nomination for a colleague or to self-nominate. Treasurer candidates may nominate themselves.
- Please complete the appropriate form for President-Elect, Director, or Treasurer.
- Self-nominations are encouraged for President-Elect and Directors.
- Nominations for Treasurer close on October 15, 2019.
- Nominations for President-Elect and Directors close on January 1, 2020.
The Nominations Committee reviews potential candidates and nominates 2 members for Director and President-Elect vacancies for member elections.
Applications for Treasurer are reviewed by the Nominations Committee. The Board appoints a Treasurer based on recommendations from the Nominations Committee.
Candidates for President-Elect and Directors will be announced on the ISPOR website, including the nominee’s biographies and personal vision statements.
Members are encouraged to cast their vote for President-Elect and Directors from March 1 through April 1, 2020. The new President-Elect will be formally announced at the ISPOR 2020 conference in Orlando, FL, USA, (May 16–20, 2020).
ISPOR’s Commitment to Diversity:
ISPOR is strongly committed to diversity. The Society focuses on a variety of diversity dimensions, including (but not limited to) gender, career stage, ethnicity, race, education, sexual orientation, region/geographic location, physical disability, and religion. ISPOR welcomes and strongly encourages nominations for and self-nominations of members who reflect the diversity of the Society, including the diversity dimensions noted above and stakeholder diversity.