- Upcoming Conferences
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
Education & Training
- In-Person Training
- Introduction to Outcomes Research
- Introduction to Systematic Reviews & Meta-Analysis
- Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis: Applications
- Introduction to Pharmacoeconomics
- Cost-of-Illness/Cost-Estimation (COI/CE)
- Cost-Minimization/Cost-Consequence (CMA/CCA)
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) and Cost-Utility Analysis (CUA)
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part I: Characteristics of Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part II: Methods and Guidelines for Estimating Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part III: Estimation from Censored Data
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part I
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part II
- Markov Model Toolkit: Concepts, Assumptions and Examples
- An Introduction to Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis (Discrete Choice Experiments)
- Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) – Basics
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Analysis and Interpretation
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Instrument Development
- Item Response Theory: A Conceptual Introduction
- Preparing for Multinational Clinical Trials: Translation and Cultural Adaptations of PRO Measures
- Evidence Generation for Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Label Claims (FDA Requirements)
- Intermediate Retrospective Observational Study - Propensity Scoring Methods
- Use of Public Survey Data in Health Outcomes Research
- Distance Learning
Abstract submissions are invited for Research abstracts, Issue Panel proposals, and Workshop proposals.
• All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must be in English.
• All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must not promote any product or service.
• Registration is required for all presenters.
• Expenses associated with submissions and presentations are the responsibility of the presenter.
• The presenters of research are required to disclose financial support. Abstract review will NOT be based on this information.
• All submissions, excluding title and author information, should be no longer than 300 words.
• The use of tables and graphs in your research abstract submission, workshop or issue panel proposals, are not allowed.
• Generic names should be used for technologies (drugs, devices), not trade names.
Abstract Submission Examples