ISPOR is strongly committed to diversity. The Society’s Strategic Plan and core values embrace excellence through encouragement and acceptance of diverse ideas, cultures, and disciplines. Research, case study, and session submissions are encouraged from all stakeholders and are evaluated based on merit. ISPOR also aims to reflect the diversity of its membership in all endeavors and encourages consideration of diversity in abstract submissions. Diversity dimensions include (but not limited to) gender, career stage, ethnicity, race, education, sexual orientation, region/geographic location, physical disability, and religion. Additional information can be found at the Society’s Diversity Policy.
- Abstract submissions are invited for Research abstracts, Case Study abstracts, Issue Panel proposals, Workshop proposals, and Other Breakout Session Proposals.
- All research abstract, case study abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must be in English (except for ISPOR Latin America Conferences).
- All research abstract, case study abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must not promote any product or service.
- Registration is required for all presenters.
- Expenses associated with submissions and presentations are the responsibility of the presenter.
- The presenters of research are required to disclose financial support. Abstract review will NOT be based on this information.
- All submissions, excluding title and author information, should be no longer than 300 words.
- The use of tables and graphs in your research abstract, case study abstract, workshop or issue panel proposal submissions are not allowed.
- Generic names should be used for technologies (drugs, devices), not trade names.
- CASE STUDY SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- RESEARCH SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- WORKSHOP PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- ISSUE PANEL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- OTHER BREAKOUT SESSION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INFORMATION