- Health Economics of Vaccines: From Current Practice to Future Perspectives
- Informing Global Cost-Effectiveness Thresholds Using Country Investment Decisions: Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Introductions in 2006-2018
- Evaluating Vaccination Programs That Prevent Diseases With Potentially Catastrophic Health Outcomes: How Can We Capture the Value of Risk Reduction?
- Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Comes of Age
- Economic Evaluation in Opioid Modeling: Systematic Review
- Disparities in Access to Opioid Treatment Programs and Office-Based Buprenorphine Treatment Across the Rural-Urban and Area Deprivation Continua: A US Nationwide Small Area Analysis
- Health Technology Assessment With Diminishing Returns to Health: The Generalized Risk-Adjusted Cost-Effectiveness (GRACE) Approach
- Estimating a Preference-Based Index for Mental Health From the Recovering Quality of Life Measure: Valuation of Recovering Quality of Life Utility Index