University Member: $1000 per year
ISPOR recognizes the importance of embracing higher educational entities as part of our focus on education. Along with a robust student network, ISPOR also initiated a Faculty Advisor Council to facilitate the continuation of the student chapters and encourage participation. For more information, please see Student Network or the student network's Faculty Advisory Council. We encourage you to join the University Group Membership. For more information, please contact us.ISPOR University Membership includes:
- Up to 6 university faculty/staff or 28 students or a combination thereof receive a 1-year online ISPOR membership that includes all benefits available to individual/student online memberships.
We encourage you to join the University Group Membership. For more information, please contact us.
Organization Member: $1000 per year
Our organization members are represented by numerous countries and work environments including research organizations, governmental agencies and health technology assessment organizations. The ability to include multiple staff members into 1 membership makes this an easy way to coordinate and facilitate membership.ISPOR Organization Membership Includes:
- Up to 6 organization staff members receive a one-year online ISPOR membership which includes all benefits available to individual online members. For more information on membership benefits, please see member benefits section.
We encourage you to join the Organizational Group Membership. For more information, please contact us.
Institutional Council Membership:
Institutional Council membership includes representatives from pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies and service providers (such as research and data analytic groups). The heterogeneous mix of this group provides a balanced environment for engaging scientific discussion and collaboration that includes diverse topics such as addressing the challenges of value and affordability in healthcare and expanding the use of real-world evidence in healthcare decision making. The Council’s purpose has always been to support and promote ISPOR’s mission as a professional and educational society.
Institutional Council members receive a unique set of benefits and privileges that provide access and visibility within the global HEOR community.
- Interact and collaborate with industry peers and key stakeholder groups
- Foster payer/industry collaboration
- Promote awareness of Council news and events
Network with Leaders
- Engage in collaborative environments for networking and scientific discussion
- Collaborate with ISPOR member groups and leadership
- Discounted individual memberships
- Group conference registrations
- Complimentary job postings in ISPOR’s HEOR Career Center