Upcoming Conferences and Educational Opportunities
Virtual ISPOR 2021 | May 17-20
HEOR: Evolving for Tomorrow’s Challenges
Your conference registration provides you with continuous learning opportunities before, during, and after the scheduled conference days.
• 70+ hours of learning about the hottest healthcare issues of our time.
• Plenary sessions, spotlight sessions, breakout sessions with issue panels and workshops, symposia, virtual poster presentations, and more.
• Opportunities to dialogue on trending HEOR topics with the experts and with colleagues, live group and private
discussion rooms, and planned social hours.
• Exhibitor gallery offering information and demos on top healthcare industry news.
• Prerelease sessions to be available beginning April 21.
• All session recordings available until June 30, 2021.
Learn more at www.ispor.org/ISPOR2021
Join the conversation on Twitter #ISPORAnnual
Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 | 1-3 December
• Prerelease content on demand leading up to the conference.
• Live programming for 3 days with virtual poster presentations, networking opportunities, a virtual exhibitor gallery, and access to postconference recordings for a full month after the event.
Once it is determined safe to return to in-person gatherings (dependent on pandemic status), those sessions will be added to the overall conference. Announcements regarding possible in-person sessions will be determined later this year.
Call for Abstracts: Issue Panels and Workshops: 8 April
Submission Deadlines: Issue Panels and Workshops:10 June
Notifications: 14 July
Call for Abstracts: Research: 4 May
Submission Deadlines: Research:29 June
Notifications: 17 August
More at www.ispor.org/Europe2021
The conversation begins on Twitter #ISPOREurope
Virtual ISPOR Event
ISPOR’s Signal program will feature a series of conversations with thought-leading and practice-innovating speakers focused on latest research, new ideas, pressing issues, controversial topics, and emerging challenges that will define the next decade of healthcare decision making.
Join us virtually on April 27 as ISPOR launches the first Signal Series event
“Next Gen Innovation: ‘How To’ From the US Department of Veterans Affairs” that will focus on new approaches to innovation and its sustainability and effective implementation at scale.
Learn more and register at www.ispor.org/signal-nextgeninnovation
The conversation begins on Twitter #ISPORSignal
Virtual ISPOR Education
Virtual ISPOR Short Courses
Sharpen Your Skills With ISPOR Short Courses
Gain essential methodologies in HEOR with the renowned ISPOR Short Course Program! Led by expert faculty in the field of HEOR, these 4-hour, fundamental and hot topic courses are conveniently offered virtually. Each session includes engaging coursework, opportunities to interact with expert leaders, and an electronic course book.
Register today! LEARN. APPLY. ADVANCE.
Short Courses are not recorded, therefore attendance of the live broadcast is recommended.
Introduction to Patient-Reported Outcomes Assessment: Instrument Development & Evaluation
April 28-29 | 2-Day Short Course | 4 Hours Total Time
This course is designed to familiarize participants with the range and scope of what patient-reported outcomes (PROs) measures are used for, what is measured, how they are developed and evaluated, and how PRO data can be used in clinical trial or clinical care applications.
The course will be taught by Theresa Coles, PhD, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA.
Learn more and register for ISPOR Short Courses: www.ispor.org/shortcourses
Now is the time to engage with ISPOR’s growing network of influential HEOR leaders to promote HEOR excellence and improve decision making for health globally. Partner with ISPOR today!
Explore exhibit and sponsorship opportunities here.