ISPOR Europe 2024
This is your time to convene with global healthcare leaders who share your interests for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR).
- Grow your professional network—Whether meeting with your peers face-to-face or networking through the virtual platform, you will have access to other like-minded professionals with dedicated opportunities to expand your network.
- Learn from your peers and experts in the field—Through a variety of learning formats and topical interest areas, ISPOR Europe 2024 brings you the content necessary to keep up with the rapidly expanding HEOR field.
- The ISPOR Short Course Program returns to in-person learning during ISPOR Europe 2024 (separate registration required). Access expert faculty ready to enhance your knowledge and techniques in core HEOR topics
This must-attend event welcomes all healthcare stakeholders and is directly relevant to researchers and academicians, assessors and regulators, payers and policy makers, the life sciences industry, healthcare providers, and patient engagement organizations. This global scientific event will cover key HEOR topics, including:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Economic Evaluation
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Policy and Regulatory
- Health Service Delivery and Process of Care
- Health Technology Assessment
- Medical Technologies
- Methodological and Statistical Research
- Organizational Practices
- Patient-Centered Research
- Real-World Data and Information Systems
- Real-World Evidence
- Study Approaches
- 3-day conference schedule tailored to a global audience (held in Central European Time, CET).
- HEOR expert speakers
- 3 plenary sessions
- Spotlight sessions that highlight timely topics in HEOR and promote innovation with HEOR
- A variety of breakout sessions, including issue panels and workshops spanning 12 taxonomy areas
- 5 Poster Sessions and 8 Poster Tours
- Educational symposia presentations and the HEOR Theater
- ISPOR forums
- A multitude of learning formats for attendees to mix and match to create a more personalized educational experience.