ISPOR Good Practices for Outcomes Research Index
ISPOR Good Practices for Outcomes Research Reports are expert consensus guidance recommendations for conducting outcomes research (clinical, economic, and patient-reported outcomes) or for using outcomes research
in health care decisions. The ISPOR membership contributes to the consensus development and high quality of these ISPOR knowledge products by participating in the review process prior to publication in the Society’s
scientific peer-reviewed journal, Value in Health. ISPOR’s role as a scientific educational organization is to assist in the development and dissemination of good practices in health outcomes research.
Over the past 12 months, these ISPOR Good Practice Reports have been downloaded: 216,332
- ISPOR Good Practices for Outcomes Research by year published
- Upcoming ISPOR Good Practice Reports
- Good Practices Recommended for Development
- ISPOR Outcomes Research Guideline Index - a web–based compendium of methods guidance recommendations or guidelines (as well as key textbooks and review papers) used in generating health care research evidence, synthesizing evidence, and using evidence in health care decision making.
- ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database – contains nearly 30,000 research presentations from ISPOR meetings, congresses and regional conferences. It is searchable by disease, by topic (clinical outcomes, economic outcomes, and patient-reported outcomes, health policy, or methods & concepts), and by ISPOR meeting.
To submit a Good Practices Task Force proposal, please complete the HSPC’s Good Practices for Outcomes Research proposal format, and submit to email@example.com.