About the ISPOR Student Network
All ISPOR members who are students belong to the Student Network—an engaged collection of PhD, masters, PharmD, and other HEOR-related disciplines. With more than 1700 individual members and 2500 chapter members from around the world, the Student Network represents 70+ countries.
The Network's students are united by similar interests and passion for excellence in research. Most student members belong to a local chapter based at, or near, their university. Currently there are more than 120+ ISPOR Student Chapters representing 30+ countries.
The ISPOR Student Network also provides for leadership opportunities in the form of volunteer roles: student network chair, 7 student committees, 3 regional leads, and the student internship/fellowship subcommittee of the Faculty Advisor Council's Fellowship Focus Group.
- Submit a Student Travel Grant application for ISPOR Latin America 2019 | Deadline: July 12, 2019
- Submit an abstract for ISPOR Europe 2019 | Deadline: June 12, 2019
- Access the 2019 Top 10 HEOR Trends Report
- Access the archives of Student Educational webinars
- Consider forming an ISPOR Student Chapter
- Post your resume on the ISPOR HEOR Career Center
Student Member Benefits:
- Meet and connect with other PhD, masters, and PharmD students studying the same content in other areas of your country and the world;
- Find experienced mentors in health economics and outcomes research;
- Customized educational webinars;
- Eligible to apply for Grant opportunities:
- Professional development and leadership opportunities;
- Annual competition and awards for participation in Student Network Activities: (Research Competition, Outstanding Student Chapter, Newsletter Quizzes, T-Shirt Competition, and Student Recruitment Campaigns);
- Full access to ISPOR publications:
- Access to Dymaxium's FormularyDecisions.com®;
- Eligible to download the ISPOR Global Internship & Fellowship Directory;
- Access to the ISPOR HEOR Career Center.
ISPOR Student Chapters
ISPOR is the leading scientific and educational organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) professionals globally and the Career Center offers the ideal platform for candidates seeking the next step in their career.
The New Professional Network was formed to provide content that is specifically tailored to recently graduated HEOR professionals who possess 3 years or less of experience. The membership is open to former ISPOR student members, after they complete their studies, and any new members who join that meet the eligibility of being 3 years or less removed from their most recent academic program. For questions about eligibility email firstname.lastname@example.org