Special Interest Groups
- Clinical Outcome Assessment
- Digital Health
- Health Preference Research
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Medication Adherence and Persistence
- Nutrition Economics
- Open Source Models
- Personalized / Precision Medicine
- Rare Disease
- Statistical Methods in HEOR
- Task Forces
Councils & Roundtables
- Faculty Advisor Council
- Global Engagement Council
- Health Science Policy Council
- Health Technology Assessment Council
- Institutional Council
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient Council
- Education Council
- Asia Consortium Founding Members
- Asia Consortium Executive Committee
- Asia Consortium Advisory Committee
- Asia Pacific Conference Committee
- Asia Consortium Education Committee
- Asia Consortium Publication Committee
- Asia Consortium Industry Committee
- Asia Consortium HTA Agencies Committee
- Central & Eastern Europe Consortium
- Latin America Consortium
- Asia Consortium
- Regional Chapters
Join an ISPOR Global Member Group
- Start a Student Chapter
- Apply For/Renew Membership
- Apply for a Student Travel Grant
- Student Council
- Student Chapters
- Student Chapter Resource Center
- Student Network Committees
- Student Network Awards
- Student Newsletters
- Formulary Decisions
Professional Development Resources
- ISPOR & AACP Joint Webinar – “Tips for Securing a Post-Doctoral Fellowship”
- You Are Creative: Research is the First Step
- AMCP eDossier System @ FormularyDecisions.com Demo and Practical Application
- Good Practices for a Successful Job Search
- Leveraging The Power Of LinkedIn
- Internships & Fellowships: Career Opportunities for the Future
- My Career Path
- Career Advice Across the Globe
- "My ISPOR Story" - Zeba Khan
- "My ISPOR Story" - Lou Garrison
- Professional Development Resources
The Education Council was approved by the Board of Directors in July 2017 to:
- Develop and enhance the opportunities available to those who seek education and training in health economics and outcomes research.
- Identify an HEOR core curriculum for Short Course, In-person, and virtual programs based on the training needs for HEOR professionals and others interested in HEOR.
- Work with ISPOR staff to review Committee decisions regarding regional education and training to ensure high quality and highly relevant global learning.
- Leverage ISPOR’s knowledge of HEOR trends identified by ISPOR Councils including the HSPC, Institution Council, HTA Council, Faculty Advisors Council to develop cutting edge programs.
- Monitor education programs in HEOR developed by academic institutions, consultants, and other associations.
- Oversee the Short Course Committee, Distance Learning Working Group, and co-manage Regional Consortium and Network Education groups.
The Education Council supports strategic and integrated planning for ISPOR Education initiatives across the Society.
The Education Council, comprised of members with expertise in HEOR and a strong knowledge of best practices in professional training and education provides guidance to the Society on education and training issues. The Council bringing together groups previously functioning independently, including the Short Course Committee, Distance Learning Working Group, Regional Short Course and Education Committees.