1. Minimum of 3 seminars to be held.
2. An article writing contest to be conducted.
3. “The Golden Hour: CPR Demonstration Program” to be arranged.
4. Lecture on Intellectual Property Rights.
5. Collaboration with Mumbai Chapter.
6. An educational talk by Dr. Balkrishnan to be held.
7. Four Newsletter Issues to be released in the upcoming year.
|Vice President||Samira Deshpande|
|Faculty Advisor||Dr. Mrs. Anuradha Majumdar|
Chapter Mission Statement
Contact InformationISPOR Bombay College of Pharmacy Student Chapter Office