ISPOR Global Outreach
The ISPOR Outreach Program is comprised of its Regional Chapters, Asia and Latin America Consortia, as well as, outreach to health care researchers and decision makers through its annual meetings and educational programs. ISPOR recognizes the importance of partnering with pharmacoeconomics/health economics, outcome researchers, and health care decision makers from around the world to develop and expand knowledge at the regional level. The total number of ISPOR members (including ISPOR chapter members) is greater than 20,000 people worldwide.
- ISPOR Consortia:
An ISPOR Consortium, a regional group within the organizational structure of the ISPOR, is composed of ISPOR Chapter members in the region as well as individuals who are interested in the science of pharmacoeconomics/HEOR and its use in health care decisions in these regions.
- Regional Chapters
- Regional Chapters - groups affiliated with ISPOR, which promote the advancement of pharmacoeconomics/health economics and outcomes research excellence to improve decision making for health globally. Members of ISPOR Regional Chapters represent health care practitioners, health technology providers, and health care decision makers who are interested in pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research and who have their professional post within the region.
- Arabic Network - a group formed within the organizational structure of ISPOR that represents individuals interested in the science of pharmacoeconomics/HEOR and its use in health care policies and decisions from countries in Middle East and North Africa, where Arabic is the official language
- CEE Network - a group of ISPOR Regional Chapters formed within the organizational structure of ISPOR. The ISPOR CEE Network is represented by researchers, who specialize in the pharmacoeconomics/health economics and patient health outcomes, as well as those interested in the use of the science in health care decisions in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Africa Network - a group within the organizational structure of ISPOR that consists of ISPOR Regional Chapters from different countries in Africa. It represents Regional Chapter members interested in the science of pharmacoeconomics/HEOR and its use in health care policies and decisions in Africa region.
- AsiaNetHTA - ISPOR Health Technology Assessment Network for Asia