- Special Interest Groups
- Task Forces
Councils & Roundtables
- Faculty Advisor Council
- Global Engagement Council
- Health Science Policy Council
- Health Technology Assessment Council
- Institutional Council
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient Council
- Asia Consortium Founding Members
- Asia Consortium Executive Committee
- Asia Consortium Advisory Committee
- Asia Pacific Conference Committee
- Asia Consortium Education Committee
- Asia Consortium Publication Committee
- Asia Consortium Industry Committee
- Asia Consortium HTA Agencies Committee
- Central & Eastern Europe Consortium
- Latin America Consortium
- Asia Consortium
- Regional Chapters
Join an ISPOR Global Member Group
Professional Development Resources
- ISPOR & AACP Joint Webinar – “Tips for Securing a Post-Doctoral Fellowship”
- You Are Creative: Research is the First Step
- AMCP eDossier System @ FormularyDecisions.com Demo and Practical Application
- Good Practices for a Successful Job Search
- Leveraging The Power Of LinkedIn
- Internships & Fellowships: Career Opportunities for the Future
- My Career Path
- Career Advice Across the Globe
- "My ISPOR Story" - Zeba Khan
- "My ISPOR Story" - Lou Garrison
- Professional Development Resources
To contribute to international health technology assessment and reimbursement research standards and methods, and create a forum for communication between researchers, payers and the scientific and academic communities at large.
In the development of evidence in the form of pharmacoeconomic (economic) and outcomes research studies, understanding the use of this evidence is critical in the design of outcomes research studies. However, few outcomes researchers consider the end use of the results when designing the study. It is important that outcomes researchers consider reimbursement guidelines/ protocols in the design and implementation of outcomes research studies and understand the decision-making process.
It is equally important that health care decision makers are knowledgeable of outcomes research methods and use of outcomes research study results in health care decisions. By its presence or absence, reimbursement for a new procedure, drug or medical device can dramatically affect patient care.
Accepting new proposals for key projects. Interested members can contact us with proposal recommendations.
- A Survey of HTA Research Methods of Trends in Europe
- International Survey of Methods Used in Health Technology Assessment (HTA): Does Practice Meet the Principles Proposed for Good Research?
- Health Care Decision-Making around the World: A Global Roadmap and Country-Specific Decision-Making and Reimbursement Processes.
Other Related Resources
- The ISPOR Global Health Care Systems Road Map
- HTA Around the World: Lessons Learned
- HTA Organizations Directory