Exhibitors may display any products or services which may be considered to enhance the science, standards, and practice of pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research. The Society encourages exhibitors to utilize their key scientists as well as professional staff during the Exhibit Program. Display of recent publication reprints, state-of-the-art software programs, and pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research services is also encouraged. (Please note Copyright Requirements below)
The ISPOR Meeting Exhibit Program is considered to be a forum where scientific information may be distributed for commercial purposes. The information distributed at exhibitor displays may not be later advertised as an ISPOR Meeting/Conference presentation.
All exhibitors must comply with all applicable copyright laws concerning dissemination of copyrighted scientific literature. (i.e. no scientific articles are to be copied unless the right to make
copies and permission is obtained from the publisher, Copyright Clearance Center, or similar organization). Exhibitors wishing to disseminate peer-reviewed journal articles and related
content must do so in line with such copyright laws. These laws expressly preclude reproduction of such content without the permission of the copyright holder. Once copyright permission
has been granted exhibitors must place the appropriate written statement on the approved copy(s) displaying name of journal or publication, and name of publisher as confirmation of approval.
(Example: <> < >).
ASSIGNMENT OF EXHIBIT SPACE
ISPOR assigns exhibit booths giving priority to event sponsors, symposia hosts, multiple booths, and then in date order of booking with payment. Requests for separation are also taken into account.
Exhibitor booth or table top numbers will not be distributed, published, or issued to exhibitors until receipt of full payment.
Exhibitors may not sublet, assign, or share any booths, table top displays, or any part of allocated exhibit space with another company or organization and all exhibit benefits
are non-transferable. (i.e. advertising space, pre-registrant mailing labels, etc)
MOVEMENT OF EXHIBITORS AFTER BOOTH SPACE CONFIRMATION
Occasionally, an exhibitor’s location may need to be moved after the space has been confirmed due to unforeseen situations either before the event or onsite. Every effort is made by Show Management to accommodate the exhibitor, but there may be situations where this cannot be accomplished.
EXHIBIT BOOTH AND TABLE TOP DIMENSIONS & INCLUSIONS
Exhibit dimensions and inclusions are listed in the exhibit contract with further details provided in Exhibitor Information.
All exhibitors must comply with the maximum permitted ceiling height & exhibit dimension details provided in Exhibitor Information.
The table top display exhibit space consists of one skirted table (6 foot length x 3 foot width) and 2 chairs
- Exhibitors are encouraged to display promotional items on the table top. Table standing displays must not exceed 54” in height.
- Floor standing displays are permitted behind the tabletop but please note the area behind the table top is limited. There will be approximately 3 feet behind the table which includes the space needed for the provided chairs. Floor standing displays are not permitted at the side or in front of the table top.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Exhibitors are permitted to distribute and display promotional materials only within their assigned exhibit booth or table top area. Any items found outside of exhibit booths or table tops will be
discarded, and future booth assignments will be affected.
No company may use the ISPOR logo or likeness on any promotional materials (i.e. signage, direct mail piece, etc.) which is a registered trademark, without the express written consent of ISPOR.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Any exhibitor who wishes to offer food and/or beverage at their booth must make all arrangements directly with the venue and payment is the responsibility of the exhibitor. ISPOR maintains an exclusive
Food and Beverage Contract with the venue and no outside catering is permitted. Additional details provided on the Exhibitor Information page.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT
The CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE must be properly filled out and accompanied by full payment. When the contract is accepted by ISPOR, it shall become binding upon both ISPOR and the exhibitor with respect to space assigned and the use thereof and all other matters included in the contract and the Rules and Regulations for the Exhibit Program. ISPOR will confirm display space to the exhibitor when the contract is accepted and assign exhibit space according to the timelines provided.
TERMINATION OF MEETING AND EXHIBITS
Should the premises in which the ISPOR Meeting is to be held become, in the sole judgment of ISPOR, unfit for occupancy, or should the meeting and exhibit be materially interfered with by reason of action of the elements, strike, picketing, boycott, embargo, injunction, war, riot, emergency declared by a governmental agency, or any other act beyond the control of ISPOR, the CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE may be terminated. ISPOR will not incur any liability for damages sustained by exhibitor as a result of such termination. In the event of such termination the exhibitor expressly waives such liability and releases ISPOR of and from all claims for damages and agrees that ISPOR shall have no obligations except to refund to the exhibitors a prorated share of the aggregate amount received by ISPOR (as rental for exhibit space for said exhibit), after deducting all costs and expenses in connection with such exhibit, including a reasonable reserve for claims, such deductions being hereby specifically agreed to by the exhibitor.
Exhibit space may be cancelled via written notice to ISPOR. The cancellation policy is noted on each exhibit contract and reducing booth space (downsizing) is subject to the same cancellation
policy and refund schedule as provided below.
Over 90 days notice – 75% Refund; Over 30 days notice – 50% Refund; Less that 30 days notice – No Refund.
All exhibit staff must be officially registered for this congress. One complimentary registration per Exhibit Space is included in the exhibit fee; this must be completed prior to the congress.
Booths must not be dismantled before the Exhibit Hall closes on the last day of the meeting. To avoid any disruption and danger to attendees, penalties will be imposed and early dismantle will affect future booth selection.
- All rights and privileges granted to exhibitors are hereunder subject to and subordinated to a master lease between ISPOR and the meeting venue.
- Exhibitors will comply with all applicable statutes, ordinances, regulations, rules and requirements relating to health, fire, safety and use of the meeting venue.
- Exhibitors will not mar, deface or otherwise damage any area of the meeting venue; reasonable wear and tear excepted.
- Securities of the display area and any materials or products that are left unattended are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors assume all responsibility for their exhibit personnel and for the general care of the display area.
- Exhibitors will not discriminate against any person on account or race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age or national origin.
- All noise should be contained and muffled within your space so it does not interfere with other exhibitors.
- No combustible decoration, such as crepe paper, tissue paper, cardboard, corrugated paper shall be used at any time. All packing containers, excelsior and wrapping paper are to be removed from the floor and must not be stored under tables or behind displays. All muslin, velvet, silkscreen or any other cloth decorations must stand a flameproof test as prescribed by the fire regulation of the meeting venue.
- Volatile, explosive or other flammable matter or any substances prohibited by the law or insurance carriers are not permitted on premises.
- Any activity within the exhibits, including without limitation, distribution (for free or otherwise) of any literature, product or any other item must conform to the educational and professional nature and character of the Congress.
- All exhibits must conform strictly to the Rules and Regulations. ISPOR reserves the right to restrict any exhibit that might be considered undesirable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ISPOR, its service contractors, the management of the meeting venue or any of the officers, staff members or directors of any of the aforesaid parties will not be responsible for any loss,
injury or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising, which may occur to an exhibitor or to its agents, or employees, or to its contractors and its agents and employees, or the property or ware of the
exhibitor, arising from any cause whatsoever, prior, during or subsequent to the period of this exhibit. Each exhibitor expressly releases ISPOR and the meeting venue from any and all claims
for any such injury, loss or damage.
LIABILITY OF EXHIBITORS
If ISPOR or the meeting venue shall be held liable for any event which might result from a particular exhibitor’s action or failure to act; such exhibitor shall reimburse ISPOR or the meeting
venue and hold ISPOR or the meeting venue harmless from liability resulting there from.
- The Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research and the meeting venue, and the Venue’s Owner, and their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
The Exhibitor understands that neither the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research nor the
Venue Parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain
After exhibit hours the Exhibit Hall will be secured. However, ISPOR assumes no liability whatsoever for materials in exhibitors’ booths.
CONDUCT OF EXHIBITORS
ISPOR reserves the right to close any exhibit that conducts solicitation in an objectionable manner or infringes on the rights and privileges of other exhibitors. All activities of each exhibit MUST be
confined to the exhibitor’s allotted space. The Management will immediately close any exhibit whose representatives are found conducting business in the aisle, or other public space.
Exhibitors must adequately insure their materials, goods, wares, and exhibits against theft, damage, loss or injury of any kind and must do so at their own expense. Exhibitors are solely responsible for their own actions during the congress.
AFFILIATE MEETING SPACE/OTHER EVENTS
All events organized immediately before/after or during the ISPOR meeting must be approved by ISPOR. Approval will not be given when the timing coincides with any ISPOR event. Meeting space is limited
and subject to availability.
Please fill out the following request here. Once your request is approved, contact information for all service providers will be forwarded with acceptance of your affiliate space request. This approval does not guarantee availability of space. The affiliate contact is responsible for all meeting room rental fees and costs associated with the approved ancillary meeting (food/beverage, audio/visual, equipment, labor costs, etc.). It is the main contact’s responsibility to work with the assigned venue to make arrangements and finalize billing.
ADDITIONS TO RULES AND REGULATION
The Rules and Regulations for the Exhibit Program as issued or amended by ISPOR are hereby made an integral part of and incorporated by reference in the CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE and shall be
deemed to have the identical effect as if said Rules and Regulations were set forth in full in the Contract.