- ISPOR 2020
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2020
- ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2019
- ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Abstract Information
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Recent Conferences
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- Short Courses
- Economic evaluation of vaccination programs
- Patient-Preference Information – What It Is and What It Is Not
- 2020 Top 10 HEOR Trends
- Adding Depth to Observational Research through Data Linkage
- New Developments of Health Technology Assessment in Asia Pacific
- Financing Epidemics: Developing an Insurance Scheme for Outbreaks in Africa
- Why and How to Use Qualitative Research Methods in Conjunction with Discrete Choice Experiments in Healthcare
- Health Technology Assessment Training
This webinar has already passed. You can view the recording here.
Speakers: Richard J. Willke, PhD and Lucinda Orsini, DPM, MPH
As the year 2020 comes into focus, many issues of interest to HEOR professionals continue to dominate the headlines. ISPOR—the professional society for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), announced the publication of its 2020 Top 10 HEOR Trends report early this year. In the report, the Society has identified the top 10 HEOR trends that will shape the field and influence healthcare over 2020 and the near future. This 2020 Top 10 HEOR trends webinar will feature ISPOR’s Chief Science Officer, Richard J. Willke, PhD, and Associate Chief Science Officer, Lucinda Orsini, DPM, MPH, discussing the top trends for 2020 and the implications for healthcare in 2020 and beyond.
- Find out which HEOR trends are identified as having the most influence in 2020 and how these trends may influence healthcare and healthcare research;
- Discover what ISPOR activities related to these trends are contributing to the advancement of the field of HEOR and where to hear more about these topics; and
- Understand the methodology ISPOR employed to identify the top trends.
This webinar is open to all, members and non-members.
Richard J. Willke, PhD
Chief Science Officer, ISPOR
Lucinda Orsin, DPM, MPH
Associate Chief Science Officer, ISPOR
Please note: On the day of the scheduled webinar, the first 500 registered participants will be accepted into the webinar. For those who are unable to attend, or would like to review the webinar at a later date, the full-length webinar recording will be made available at the ISPOR Educational Webinar Series webpage approximately 2 weeks after the scheduled Webinar.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis for all ISPOR members.