ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR 2020
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020
ISPOR Dubai 2020
- ISPOR-FDA Summit 2020
- ISPOR Europe 2019
- ISPOR Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America Summit 2019
- ISPOR Latin America 2019
- ISPOR 2019
- ISPOR Warsaw 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2018
- ISPOR Summit 2018
- ISPOR Dubai 2018
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018
- ISPOR 2018
- ISPOR Europe 2017
- ISPOR Latin America 2017
- ISPOR Asia Pacific 2016
- Abstract Information
- Submit Abstract
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Awards & Grants
- Recent Conferences
- Upcoming Conferences
Education & Training
- In-Person Training
- Introduction to Outcomes Research
- Introduction to Systematic Reviews & Meta-Analysis
- Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis: Applications
- Introduction to Pharmacoeconomics
- Cost-of-Illness/Cost-Estimation (COI/CE)
- Cost-Minimization/Cost-Consequence (CMA/CCA)
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) and Cost-Utility Analysis (CUA)
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part I: Characteristics of Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part II: Methods and Guidelines for Estimating Health Care Costs
- Modeling Health Care Costs – Part III: Estimation from Censored Data
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part I
- Introduction to Budget Impact Analysis (BIA) - Part II
- Markov Model Toolkit: Concepts, Assumptions and Examples
- An Introduction to Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis (Discrete Choice Experiments)
- Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) – Basics
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Analysis and Interpretation
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Instrument Development
- Item Response Theory: A Conceptual Introduction
- Preparing for Multinational Clinical Trials: Translation and Cultural Adaptations of PRO Measures
- Evidence Generation for Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Label Claims (FDA Requirements)
- Intermediate Retrospective Observational Study - Propensity Scoring Methods
- Use of Public Survey Data in Health Outcomes Research
- Sponsored Webinars
- Distance Learning
Purdue University College of Pharmacy, an accredited provider of Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CPE) for pharmacists and Continuing Medical Education (CME) for physicians, sponsors ISPOR's continuing education activities. The development and implementation of ISPOR Continuing Education (CE) activities are reviewed and approved by Purdue University College of Pharmacy.
Annual conference registrants can obtain CPE or CME Accreditation for attending the pre-conference ISPOR Short Course Program only.
CME – Purdue University College of Pharmacy designates up to 4 Category I credits for each accredited half-day short course and up to 7.5 Category I credits for each accredited full day short course.
CPE – A maximum of 4 hours (0.4 CEUs) is granted for each accredited half-day short course and 7.5 hours (0.75 CEUs) for each accredited full day short course.
As the leading global scientific and educational organization for health economics and outcomes research and their use in decision making to improve health, ISPOR's continuing educational activities provide an ideal forum for the interchange of scientific knowledge for researchers, pharmacists, physicians, economists, and other professionals seeking to promote health economics and outcomes research excellence to improve decision making for health globally.
To participate in the Continuing Education Program, annual conference registrants should preregister via the online conference registration form, or on-site at the registration help desk. (The fee for Continuing Education Accreditation is noted on the registration form and is in addition to the standard registration fee). CE registrants receive a Continuing Pharmaceutical & Continuing Medical Education (CPE & CME) Attendance & Evaluation Booklet as part of their materials at the meeting / congress. To receive the maximum contact hours of continuing education credit, attendees must attend the entire educational activity.
To receive continuing education credits: Complete the ISPOR Continuing Education Attendance and Evaluation Booklet and return the entire Evaluation Booklet to the ISPOR registration help desk at the end of the conference. Alternatively, attendees can choose to mail, within 2 weeks of the close of the conference, their evaluation booklet in its entirety to the ISPOR office at:
505 Lawrence Square Blvd South
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
***Please note: Failure to return a completed CE Attendance and Evaluation Booklet to ISPOR within 30 days of the conferenceend date will result in denial of credit.
Please email us with all inquiries.