Your Registration for Signal, "Next Gen Innovation: 'How To' from the US Department of Veteran Affairs," will include access to the live event on April 27, 2021, 10:00AM – 11:00AM (EDT) (UTC-4) and continued access to the recorded event
on demand through May 31, 2021.
ISPOR Payment Policy
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (includes a USD $40.00 charge), or credit card.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number.
- Payment must be received prior to the event start date.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please include your name on the check stub or correspondence.
ISPOR Cancellation Policy
The cancellation date for the Signal is Tuesday, April 13, 2021. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 13, 2021. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for requests received by Tuesday, April 13, 2021. There will be no refund for any cancellation requests after this date.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and Higher Logic communities to provide information about the conference and/or
ISPOR provides a privacy notice on their website, to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the personal data of individuals.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team as follows: