ISPOR members receive a discount of 25% on registration for Virtual ISPOR Latin America 2021.
Not a member? Click here to Join ISPOR today!
|Standard||Member $280||Non-Member $375|
|Clinical Practitioners||Member $210||Non-Member $280|
|Government/Academia/Non-Profit||Member $195||Non-Member $265|
|Patient Representative||Member $140||Non-Member $190|
|Full Time Students||Member $115||Non-Member $150|
Your Registration for the ISPOR Latin America Summit 2021: HEOR and a New Era of Transformation for Latin America Health Systems will include access to the live event on 30 September 12:00PM – 4:00PM and 1 October 9:00AM-1:00PM (EDT) with continued access to the recorded event on demand through 30 October 2021.
ISPOR Payment Policy
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge) or credit card.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number.
- Payment must be received prior to the event start date.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
ISPOR Cancellation Policy
The cancellation date for the Latin America Summit is Thursday, 16 September 2021. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com by Thursday, 16 September 2021. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for requests received by Thursday, 16 September 2021. There will be no refund for any cancellation requests after this date.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and Higher Logic communities to provide information about the conference and/or event.
ISPOR provides a privacy notice on their website, to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the personal data of individuals.
Contact Us If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team as follows: