Register Online by 30 July and Save!
|Registration Fees||Through Tuesday|
30 July 2019
30 July 2019
|Full Time Students||$150||$200|
Short Course Fees
|All Day Fees||Through 30 July||After 30 July|
|Full-Time Students (must provide current enrollment documents)||$200||$250|
|Short Day Fees||Through 30 July||After 30 July|
|Full-Time Students (must provide current enrollment documents)||$100||$125|
Register By Fax or Email
Note that if you are completing a paper registration form that will not allow for payment information to be submitted. Please do not fax or email credit card information on the form. You will receive an email confirmation and invoice with an open balance at which time you will need to complete the payment process. See payment options below.
- Due to the professional nature of the conference, safety and liability reasons; guests and anyone under the age of 18 are not permitted access nor to register for the conference. This includes access to the conference in general, to scientific presentations, and to the poster exhibit hall.
- All fees are collected and charged in USD unless noted otherwise.
- VAT charges on registration were applicable, will be indicated during the registration process, noted on the invoice and final receipt.
- Online registration is preferred for all participants. A paper registration form is available if needed for special circumstances.
- When registering online you will need to enter your email as that is your unique identifier in the system. The individual’s email will be used at the registration self-service badge printing stations on site and is used to set up the individual’s mobile app profile.
- Travel Agencies: please DO NOT use one general email if you are registering multiple delegates. You must enter a unique email address for each individual you are registering as email serves as each registrant’s unique identifier in the system.
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge), or credit card.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars.
- Signature, account number, and expiration date must be included. There is no processing charge for non-US checks written in US$ with banks that have a US counterpart.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registration name and/or registration number.
Conference Registration Includes
- Access to all general conference sessions, poster presentations, the exhibit hall, symposia, and open receptions.
- Chapter, Committee, Task Force and Working Group meeting during the conference and are by invitation only; they are not open to all participants.
- Separate registration is required for all Short Courses. Short Course registrants receive tickets for their specific courses with their name badges. Short Course registrants’ tickets are exchanged for the course book during check-in at the meeting room. Course certificates are not distributed at the conference, they are uploaded online in the registrants ISPOR Profile.
- ISPOR provides coffee, tea, and water during the conference for all participants each day.
- For days that the Short Course Program is offered, coffee, tea, and water is provided. Lunch is NOT provided by ISPOR however delegates may find lunch options in the venue or at restaurants near the conference.
- For the Main Conference Days, ISPOR does provide a basic boxed lunch in the poster-exhibit hall. Vegetarian options are provided that may include salads or vegetarian sandwich. For participants seeking other lunch choices, there may be dining options in or surrounding the venue.
Registration Cancellation/Change/Transfer Policy
- Cancellation fee before the early bird date is $100 USD. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN AFTER Early Bird Date.
- You may make changes to your existing ISPOR registration.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at any time, but membership is non-transferable. Substitute registrants will be responsible for the non-member fee, if applicable.
- Transferring a short course registration is based on availability in the course.
Consent to Receive Communication from ISPOR:
By registering for this conference, you are giving your consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, text messaging, and social media, to provide information on this conference and on related products and services.
By registering for this conference, you are giving your consent for ISPOR to use and distribute (both now and in the future) your image/likeness and/or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic/digital reproductions, and/or audiotapes.
Due to the sensitive nature of data and particularly preliminary, unpublished research findings, all filming and recording of scientific sessions and the poster hall is prohibited during the conference, without the express consent of ISPOR. Please do not take pictures of scientific presentations or posters as it is prohibited and disruptive to others. Presentations, including posters, are available on the conference website at ispor.org to download after each session concludes.
Name Badges and Registration Materials
Self-serve name badge printing stations will be set up in the main entrance of the conference where delegates will enter their last name or email to print their name badge.
The following tickets will also print with your name badge:
- Short Course ticket for each Short Course for which you registered (you MUST bring your Short Course ticket to the room to collect your materials and be admitted);
- One complimentary drink ticket to the Exhibitor Receptions held in the poster exhibit hall
Registration bags, lanyards, and Program & Schedule of Conferences Books are available for pick-up near ISPOR Registration.
Sharing of conference name badges is prohibited.
Delegates with Exhibit Hall Only Badges do not have access to breakout sessions, symposia or any other open meetings. Exhibit Hall only for access to just the plenary and the exhibit hall.
For security purposes all individuals must be registered and wear the official ISPOR conference name badge to gain access to the conference, sessions, exhibit and poster hall, and any other ISPOR activities. Onsite staff and security will monitor for name badges and will deny access if an individual does not have an official ISPOR conference name badge. Individuals not wearing a name badge will be directed to the registration help desk.
Please note that if you lose your name badge and need to have it re-printed you cannot print that at the self-serve station, you will need to visit the registration help desk.
Upon request, ISPOR issues a Registration Confirmation Letter to registered attendees who must apply for visas or other documentation to enter the country where ISPOR conference is located. All documentation for entry into the country of the ISPOR conference is the responsibility of the attendee.
The Confirmation Letter will be issued upon full payment of the ISPOR conference registration fees.
Please submit your confirmation letter request with the following information to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VisaRequestLatinAmerica2019
- Address: street, city, (state, if applicable), country, zip code
- Registration Type: Speaker or Attendee
Upon receipt of this information and registration verification, the confirmation letter will be sent via email within 10 business days.
Certificates of Attendance
ISPOR provides a general Certificate of Attendance to all registrants. The certificate is uploaded to the registrant’s ISPOR Profile and can be downloaded/printed the day after the conference end date.
- To access your ISPOR Profile you will need to login to your account which is located on the ISPOR website home page, www.ispor.org. At the top of the webpage select either "Manage Profile" or "Log In"
- Select "My Account" at the top left menu
- Select "My Conferences" located on the right in the "My Account Links" box
- Under "My Conferences" the conferences will be listed for which you registered, select the specific conference for that certificate
- Located under "Conference Information" there will be a button to "Print Certificate of Attendance."