These resources are intended for accepted poster presenting authors. If you are a Speaker or Moderator of an Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, Case Study, and Forum session, please visit the Speaker Resources page.
Monday, 18 September | Deadline: Last Day to Change Your Author Listing for Publication
- Note: You can make changes after this deadline, but they will not be reflected in the Value in Health publication.
- Email email@example.com to update your listing.
Thursday, 5 October | Deadlines:
- Early-bird Registration Cut-off
- Withdrawal Deadline
Friday, 20 October | Deadline:
- Presenting Author Registration
- If you do not register by this date, your poster will be withdrawn and will not be eligible for presentation and publication.
- Notify ISPOR of a Presenting Author change by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 30 October| Deadlines:
- Upload Poster PDF and Supplemental Materials to Speaker Center for Display in the Conference App and ISPOR Presentations Database.
- Expected ISPOR 2023 Conference App Launch
Sunday, November 12 – Wednesday, November 15| ISPOR Europe 2023, Copenhagen, Denmark
Poster Guide (updated as of 8 September)
The ISPOR Europe 2023 Poster Guide covers developing, uploading, and presenting your poster.
Poster Details (updated as of 8 September)
This quick guide provides more detailed information concerning poster board dimensions as well as poster layout and sizing.
Poster Upload Instructions
This guide provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion in the ISPOR Europe 2023 mobile app as well as ISPOR Presentation Database. The deadline to upload posters is 30 October.
Poster Presenter FAQ
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
ISPOR Europe 2023 Poster Presenter Checklist
Need help getting organized for ISPOR Europe 2023? Download this helpful checklist so you can keep track of your conference action items!
Poster Presenter Badges
Download digital badges that you can display proudly on your social media platforms, email signature, website, etc.
- Speaker Center - User Gateway – Through this portal speakers can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details.
- Marketing Kit – Our design team has created a Marketing Kit to help promote your participation in ISPOR Europe 2023.