Copenhagen Airport is the busiest airport in Scandinavia, and one of the oldest international airports in Europe with direct flights to more than 150 international destinations. It is located 8km from Copenhagen city center and is just a 10-minute taxi
ride from the airport. There is several transportation options to get to and from the airport, providing easy access to the city center of Copenhagen.
Transportation options from the Copenhagen Airport to the Bella Center Copenhagen:
- A taxi from Copenhagen airport is a 10-minute journey
- The metro station is located in an extension of Terminal 3.
- The Metro runs at 4–6-minute intervals during the day and evening hours and at 15– 20-minute intervals at night.
- Trip time to city center approx. 20 minutes
- For more information on bus stops and transit routes, clickhere
- Currency: Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Time Zone: Central European Time Zone (CET); UTC/GMT + 1 hours
- Language: Danish
- Electrical Voltage: 220-240 Volts, round pin plug sockets
- Telephone Country Code: +45
Temperatures in Copenhagen in early November / mid-November average a high of 7°C (45°F) and a low of 3°C (37°F).
Getting around with public transport:
Copenhagen’s public transportation system enhances the accessibility of the city. Trains, and buses service the city efficiently and affordably.
What to see and do:
The capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen, is a city that mixes a green mindset with ingenuity and fun. While visiting Copenhagen and the beautiful surrounding regions, you'll learn why. The buzzing capital mixes royal history, modern architecture and loads of culture with sustainable living and a mouth watering restaurant scene.
Autumn (or fall) days in Copenhagen are a little less crowded and a peak season for “hygge”. Hygge is based on a sweet and savory treat maybe in combination with a cup of coffee in a cozy setting, perfect for those cool autumn days.
With a Copenhagen card in hand, you can experience all that Copenhagen has to offer, without worrying about traffic zones and ticket prices as you get unlimited public transport by train, bus, and metro throughout the region.
Visit the “VisitCopenhagen” website for more information on things to do in Copenhagen.
For more details on getting to Copenhagen/ Bella Center Copenhagen, information on getting around the city, or recommendations for things to do and sites to see nearby: