- Wednesday, 8 September | Deadline to Confirm Participation
- Friday, 24 September | Webinar: Developing Your Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 Presentation
- Friday, 12 November | Webinar: Delivering Your Virtual Presentation and Navigating the Virtual Platform
- Wednesday, 10 November | Deadline to Submit Polling Questions (Live Sessions Only)
- Wednesday, 17 November | Deadline to Upload PDF Slides
- Monday, 22 November | Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 Platform Opens
- Tuesday, 23 November | Webinar: Speaker Virtual Platform Tour
- The Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 Speaker Guide covers basic program participation information for participants within semi-live and live session formats. This document is filled with reference information, helpful tips, and best practices to help you develop and deliver your presentation(s).
Q&A: A Guide for Success
- A vital component to engaging sessions is the opportunity for the audience to participate in active discussion and Q&A. This guide provides questioning strategies to increase engagement and offers best practice tips to execute these strategies.
PDF Upload Instructions
- This guide provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion within the ISPOR Presentation Database and on the ISPOR website.
Speaker and Presenter Badges
- Our design team has created involvement badges that can be used in email signatures, social media posts, webpages, etc. Download Badges
- Speaker Center - User Gateway – Through this portal speakers can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details. Access Here
- Zoom Download (Free Edition) — Semi-live Session speakers, you may download Zoom and test sharing your camera, audio, and screen by using Zoom’s free edition. Please register at: https://zoom.us.