In addition to the virtual conference days, a 1-day, in-person Preconference Summit will be held 11 November at the Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark—ISPOR's first in-person gathering since 2019.
The Preconference Summit will offer a dynamic learning experience through peer-to-peer networking and interactive breakout sessions. Registration for the 1-day Preconference Summit is open now and available to Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 registrants only.
The Preconference Summit program is now available for viewing! We’re excited to share which topics will be explored and the thought leaders who will be driving these key discussions.View the Preconference Summit program Register now
Preconference Program Highlights
- The opening session features Episode 6 from the ISPOR Signal Series. Join us for “Healthcare Decision-making 4.0: Danish Approach”. Delve into Denmark’s approach and experience with public-private partnerships on faster and better access to health data to support innovation in product, business model and reimbursement processes driving transformation in healthcare value creation. Go behind-the-scenes and discover how the OSCAR-project created a sustainable platform for better use of Danish health data in partnership with private companies and public organizations, ensuring better access to health data in a secure manner that preserve personal data privacy protection.
- Choose from 3 interactive breakout sessions with topics spanning Health Policy & Regulatory, Methodological & Statistical Research, and Patient-Centered Research.
- The morning break, lunch, and closing reception are geared toward bringing back serendipitous hallway conversations, valued connections, and enjoying networking in-person.
- Lunch break activities are available to attendees who wish to proactively engage in discussions with like-minded individuals. Interact with attendees that share your interests or have attended the same sessions as you.
- Our Closing Spotlight Session entitled, “Validated Digital Mobility Outcomes: What’s the Added Value of This New Technology?” takes a closer look at the meaning of mobility, the level of evidence required to use DMOs in clinical trials or in HTA submissions for decision-making, and in routine clinical practice, the implications for market access for new medicines and what opportunities exist to involve different stakeholders in the development of new digital technologies.
- We will conclude the Preconference Summit with a reception to catch-up with friends and colleagues, make new connections, have a little fun, and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished together as the continue building the future of HEOR.
ISPOR has selected the Bella Center Copenhagen Convention Center as the venue for the Preconference Summit. With more than 400,000 square feet of exhibit and meeting space, this open, airy, Danish design convention center is currently among the premier locations for meetings, conferences, and trade shows in Northern Europe.
Adjacent to the Bella Center Copenhagen Convention Center is the AC Hotel Bella Sky hotel. This 4-star designer hotel is one of the largest and most attractive hotels in the Nordic region.
Health and Safety
ISPOR is committed to the health and well-being of our attendees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance and working with the Bella Center Copenhagen safety professionals to develop and execute our health and safety plan. Our health and safety plan will be updated with further details as necessary. Registered Preconference Summit attendees will receive important updates via email.
Read more about health and safety measures within Denmark and the conference venue here.