ISPOR members receive a discount of 25% on registration fees. Not a member? Click here to Join ISPOR today!
ISPOR Europe 2021 is comprised of a Preconference Summit*, to be held in-person on 11 November in Copenhagen, Denmark, and a 4 day virtual conference to be held 30 November – 3 December. Prior to 30 November, registrants will gain early access to the virtual platform and will continue to have access to session recordings, posters, and exhibits until 2 January.
Both the Preconference Summit and virtual conference activities will be held in Central European Time (CET) (UTC-5).
Below we have two registration packages for attendees to choose from – 1.) Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 and 2.) Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 + Preconference Summit*
*The in-person Preconference Summit is available exclusively as an add-on registration to all registrants of Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021.
Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 + Preconference Summit Registration Fees
|Full Time Students||$400||$530|
Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021 Only Fees
|Full Time Students||$140||$180|
- Submission of a registration online, by phone or email, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the Event. Invoices are payable upon receipt, and full payment must be received prior to the Event start date to participate in the Event. Please note that purchase orders and cash are not accepted as forms of payment.
- Payment may be made by check, credit card or bank transfer. VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included. For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number. There is a USD $40 fee for bank transfers.
- Registration fees are discounted for ISPOR Members. To qualify the registrant must be an active member of ISPOR at the time of registration. ISPOR will not issue refunds or credits due to the failure to redeem a discount coupon or discounted registration rates (including member registration rates) during the registration process.
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
- The Cancellation Date for the In-Person+Virtual Conference is Monday, 11 October 2021. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com before Monday, 11 October 2021.
- There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for requests received by Monday, 11 October 2021, no refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at any time with ISPOR’s consent, but membership is non-transferable. Substitute registrants will be responsible for the non-member fee, if applicable, and must agree to and will be bound by these Terms. All transfer requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of cancellation of the Event by ISPOR, ISPOR will contact you with information about transference of fees to equivalent programs or availability of a refund. If we cancel the Event or your registration and you are in compliance with these Terms, we will issue you a refund of your Event registration fee in accordance with our refund policy if you opt to not transfer fees to an equivalent program.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 business days of written cancellation request and issued via the original form of payment.
- ISPOR is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from any cancellation by ISPOR of the Event or if ISPOR decides to deny, limit, or cancel your Event registration.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and Higher Logic communities to provide information about the conference and/or event.
ISPOR Event Terms and Conditions
Contact Us If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team as follows: