Live Virtual Session
As noted above the live virtual session is conducted in real-time without any pre-recorded portions of any of the panelist presentations. The live virtual session may contain oral presentations, slide presentations, panel discussion and attendee interaction using polling and/or Q&A.
- We ask that you join your session 20 minutes prior to the start of the session in case there are any issues that need to be worked out.
- In preparation for the meeting, please download the test via the Zoom Test site (https://zoom.us/test). For the best experience, please use your webcam and test your audio.
- When you are presenting live, you will “Share” your screen or document
- A live Q&A session will follow the presentation
- An ISPOR Staff member will be assigned to your session to assist with Polling and Q&A