We look forward to greeting at ISPOR Europe 2020 in Milan, Italy where we will be focusing on the theme “Improving Health: Establishing Incentives and Sharing Value”.
Theme-Related Content Encouraged
ISPOR is interested in content related to the conference theme “Improving Health: Establishing Incentives and Sharing Value”.
The following featured areas are encouraged:
- Role of public and private sectors in healthcare financing and value creation, including experiences with effective private-public partnerships (PPPs)
- Methodologies and policy interventions to advance effective incentives system including targeted investment
- Sustainable innovation approaches towards shared value, access and affordability (including policy innovation)
Case studies and other examples of these featured areas of research are welcomed.
Please note the following important dates!
Abstract Submission Opens: 2 March 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 June 2020
Author Notification: 3 August 2020
Why Submit an Abstract to ISPOR Europe 2020?
- Reach a Global HEOR Audience of over 3000 healthcare stakeholders from all sectors who will convene in Milan. Contribute your research, ideas, and knowledge to advance the science of HEOR.
- Optimize the impact of your research by submitting to an ISPOR conference with its impressive attendee profile, the Society's global recognition, and wide-spread dissemination of conference content.
- Advance Your Career
- Be part of this international network, become eligible for presentation awards, and be cited in ISPOR's leading HEOR journal, the MEDLINE®-indexed Value in Health (all accepted and presented research published).
- Advance the science of HEOR