As a presenter, your research will be featured as part of the conference program—an ideal platform to share your knowledge and ideas with a global HEOR community.
VIRTUAL POSTER INFORMATION
How to Publish your Virtual Poster
We are happy to announce that ISPOR will be partnering with iPosterSessions to create and host virtual posters for the Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020 program.
An invitation email was sent to presenting poster authors with instructions on how to access the virtual posters platform. Only presenting authors will have access to log into the virtual platform and edit their virtual posters.
If you have not received the notification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to change the presenting author, please contact email@example.com and provide the new name in writing. The deadline to make presenting author changes is 30 October.
Make Your Presentation More Interactive
- Add audio and video to your virtual poster. Instructions are included in the template instructions.
- To schedule a live chat time use the iPosters Chat tool. Here you can set up a chat time and a personalized message to network with other attendees interested in your research. You are welcome to set your chat time according to your time zone. For ideal attendee interaction, we suggest that your chat time is scheduled during the breaks, and the poster & exhibit viewing hours listed below and in the Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020 program.
These are the ideal times to schedule your chat:
16 November: 14:30-15:00, 16:00-16:30
17 November: 14:30-15:00, 16:30-17:00
18 November: 14:30-15:00, 16:30-17:00
19 November: 14:00-14:30
Poster & Exhibit Viewing
16 November: 16:30-18:00
17 November: 15:00-16:30
18 November: 15:00-16:30
We ask that you do not schedule your chat during the three plenary sessions scheduled:
16 November: 13:00- 14:30
17 November: 13:00- 14:30
18 November: 13:00- 14:30
The deadline to finalize (publish in the iPoster system) the final version of your virtual poster presentation for attendees to view live is 6 November. Any additional edits or changes to your presentation must be made before 6 November.
IMPORTANT ABSTRACT PRESENTER REGISTRATION*
- Register here and don’t forget to select the poster presenter code to receive your special 20% discount off your registration fee.
- Registration is required to present your poster at Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020 and be published in Value in Health.
Your registration fee includes:
- pre-conference on-demand sessions
- 4 days of programming, 16-19 November
- subscription to access all content through 31 December
*Please note that the email used to register for the conference is the same email you will need to use to access the virtual poster platform.
VALUE IN HEALTH PUBLICATION
- Copyright of confirmed research abstracts published in Value in Health is transferred to ISPOR. An ISPOR copyright disclaimer can be provided upon request after publication by contacting the ISPOR Meeting Content team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ISPOR will still provide the opportunity for your poster presentation to be uploaded after the virtual conference (in PDF format) to ISPOR’s Presentation Database, however, only presented virtual posters will be published in Value in Health in December.
Please visit the Speaker Guidelines here.