Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020 is your best opportunity to interact with your peers in the HEOR community.Themed Improving Health: Establishing Incentives and Sharing Value, Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020 will question the fundamental conventions around value, risk, rewards, and the role of public and private sectors.
This must-attend event provides you with dedicated opportunities to network with your peers, HEOR experts, and thought leaders and discuss with a global audience how we establish, incentivize, and share value sustainable for health systems, patients, and technology developers.
- Is the way we currently establish, incentivize, and share value sustainable for health systems, patients, and technology developers? If not, why, and how should we share risks and rewards more appropriately?
- What are the new methodologies needed to establish and assess value, determine how it is shared, and ensure that we can sustain innovation?
- Are we providing the right incentives to assure we address healthcare problems that bring the most value to society?
- Medical innovation has shown immense technological progress in the areas of personalized medicine and rare disease. But are these the best areas for continuing investment? And what can we do to help extend progress to broader public health concerns such as antimicrobial resistance?
These and other challenging questions will be addressed at Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020.
- 4-day live conference schedule tailored to a global audience
- Three Daily Plenary Sessions
- HEOR Expert Speakers
- Three Spotlight sessions which highlight timely topics in HEOR and promote innovation areas of interest to the HEOR community
- Breakout sessions with Issue Panels and Workshops
- Educational Symposia
- Virtual Poster Presentations
- Networking Opportunities
- Exhibits and more
- *Bonus – on demand-only content released leading up to the conference