Submission deadline extended to 8 April 2020
We look forward to greeting you at ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020 in Seoul, South Korea where we will be focusing on the theme "The Next Generation Healthcare in Asia Pacific: Where Technology Meets Patients to Improve Care".
Theme-Related Content Encouraged
ISPOR is interested in content related to the conference theme “Next Generation Healthcare in Asia Pacific: Where Technology Meets Patients to Improve Care”. The following featured areas are encouraged:
- Strategies for evidence generation, communication and translation for improvement of patient-centered care HEOR research and applications related to precision medicine
- Research and experiences with patient and public involvement in evidence strategy, the health technology assessment process and/or healthcare decision making.
- Studies and experiences outlining novel approaches for healthcare financing and management by using HEOR, particularly in high-cost innovative therapies
- Case studies of these featured areas are welcomed
Please note the following important dates!
Submission Open Date: 2 December 2019
Submission Close Date: 8 April 2020
Author Notification: 10 June 2020
Why Submit an Abstract to ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020?
- Reach a Global HEOR Audience of over 1800 healthcare stakeholders from all sectors who will convene in Seoul.
- Contribute your research, ideas, and knowledge to advance the science of HEOR.
- Optimize the impact of your research by submitting to an ISPOR conference with its impressive attendee profile, the Society's global recognition, and wide-spread dissemination of conference content.
- Advance Your Career
- Be part of this international network, become eligible for presentation awards, and be cited in ISPOR's leading HEOR journal, the MEDLINE®-indexed Value in Health (all accepted and presented research published).
- Advance the science of HEOR
ISPOR is strongly committed to diversity. The Society’s Strategic Plan and core values embrace excellence through encouragement and acceptance of diverse ideas, cultures, and disciplines. Research submissions are encouraged from all stakeholders and are evaluated based on merit. ISPOR also aims to reflect the diversity of its membership in all endeavors and encourages consideration of diversity in abstract submissions. Diversity dimensions include (but not limited to) gender, career stage, ethnicity, race, education, sexual orientation, region/geographic location, physical disability, and religion. Additional information can be found at the Society’s Diversity Policy.