These resources are intended for accepted poster presenting authors. If you are a Speaker or Moderator of an Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, and Forum session, please visit the Speaker Resources page.
All Poster Presenters must be registered to access the event. Register by March 30 to save 20% with ISPOR’s Early-bird registration rates! Please click here to learn more and register for ISPOR 2023.
- Monday, March 13 | Deadline: Last Day to Change Your Author Listing for Publication
- Thursday, March 30 |Deadline: Early-bird Registration
- Friday, March 31 |Deadline: Housing Reservation Cut-off
- Monday, April 24 | Deadlines: Upload Poster PDF and Audio Recording (MP3) for Display in the Conference App, Upload Poster PDF in Speaker Center for Display in ISPOR Presentation Database, and Presenting Author Registration
- Monday, May 1 | Expected ISPOR 2023 Conference App Launch
- Sunday, May 7 – Wednesday, May 10 | ISPOR 2023
The ISPOR 2023 Poster Guide covers developing, uploading, and presenting your poster.DOWNLOAD HERE
This quick guide provides more detailed information concerning poster board dimensions as well as poster layout and sizing.DOWNLOAD HERE
Poster Presenter FAQ
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
Through this portal presenters can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details. Click here for detailed instructions.
Download digital badges that you can display proudly on your social media platforms, email signature, website, etc.