Digital Conference Pass Access starts on May 25 and ends June 23
NEW THIS YEAR to ISPOR 2023 is our Digital Conference Pass, a way for registrants to access all the great HEOR content taking place in Boston at ISPOR 2023. The Digital Conference Pass includes recordings of the educational content from ISPOR 2023, plus a post meeting Key Insights Session exclusive to Digital Conference Pass holders that will recap and comment on all the activities that took place in Boston.
How To Purchase the Digital Conference Pass
If you did NOT register for the conference and wish to purchase Digital Conference Pass access, please click button below.
If you DID register for the conference and wish to purchase Digital Conference Pass access, please email our staff here.
ISPOR 2023 Digital Conference Pass Registration Fees
*Does not include attendance to the in-person ISPOR 2023.
If you would like to add the Digital Conference Pass to your existing in-person only registration, please visit our Registration Help Desk in Boston or email us here.
|After March 30||After March 30|
|Clinical Practitioners/ Government/Academia/Non-Profit||$445||$650|
|Full Time Students||$260||$360|
- Submission of a registration online, by phone or email, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the Event. Invoices are payable upon receipt, and full payment must be received prior to the Event start date to participate in the Event. Please note that purchase orders and cash are not accepted as forms of payment.
- Payment may be made by check, credit card or bank transfer. VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included. For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number. There is a USD $40 fee for bank transfers.
- Registration fees are discounted for ISPOR Members. To qualify the registrant must be an active member of ISPOR at the time of registration. ISPOR will not issue refunds or credits due to the failure to redeem a discount coupon or discounted registration rates (including member registration rates) during the registration process.
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation date for the conference is April 7, 2023. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before by April 7, 2023.
- There is a $100.00 cancellation fee for requests received by April 7, 2023. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after April 7.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague at any time with ISPOR’s consent, but membership is non-transferable. Substitute registrants will be responsible for the non-member fee, if applicable, and must agree to and will be bound by these Terms. All transfer requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- In the event of cancellation of the Event by ISPOR, ISPOR will contact you with information about transference of fees to equivalent programs or availability of a refund. If we cancel the Event or your registration and you are in compliance with these Terms, we will issue you a refund of your Event registration fee in accordance with our refund policy if you opt to not transfer fees to an equivalent program.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 business days of written cancellation request and issued via the original form of payment.
- ISPOR is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from any cancellation by ISPOR of the Event or if ISPOR decides to deny, limit, or cancel your Event registration.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and Higher Logic communities to provide information about the conference and/or event.
Certificates of Attendance
ISPOR provides a general Certificate of Attendance to all registrants. The certificate is uploaded to the registrant’s ISPOR Profile and can be downloaded/ printed the day after the conference end date.
- To access your ISPOR Profile you will need to login to your account which is located on the ISPOR website home page, www.ispor.org. At the top of the webpage select either "Manage Profile" or "Log In"
- Select "My Account" at the top left menu
- Select "My Events" located on the right in the "My Account Links" box
- Under "My Events" the conferences will be listed for which you registered, select the specific conference for that certificate
- Located under "Conference Information" there will be a button to "Print Certificate of Attendance."
ISPOR Event Terms and Conditions
By registering for or by attending ISPOR 2023, you acknowledge and agree to the ISPOR Event Terms and Conditions. Please review the event terms and conditions prior to registering for the event.