These resources are intended for moderators, speakers, discussion leaders, and discussants in Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, and Forum sessions.
If you are a poster presenter, please visit the Poster Resources page for separate guidelines and FAQ’s.
All Poster Presenters must be registered to access the event. Register by April 7 to save 20% with ISPOR’s Early Bird registration rates! Please click here to learn more and register for ISPOR 2022.
- Friday, April 1 at 12:00 PM Eastern | Webinar: Developing Your ISPOR 2022 Presentation (Live Virtual and On-Demand Presenters Only)
- Thursday, April 7 | Deadline: to Confirm your Participation, Complete Speaker Agreement, and Submit Your Bio/Photo; Early Bird Registration Cut-off
- Wednesday, April 13 at 12:00 PM Eastern | Webinar: Delivering Your Virtual Presentation and Navigating the Virtual Platform (Live Virtual Sessions Only)
- Friday, April 15 | Deadline: Housing Reservation Cut-off
- Wednesday, April 27 at 12:00 PM | Webinar: Let’s Get Ready to Present In-Person! (In-Person Sessions Only)
- Friday, April 29 | Deadline: to Upload Slides and Submit Polling Questions
- Tuesday, May 10 | ISPOR 2022 Virtual Platform Opens and On-Demand Podium Sessions Launch
- Sunday, May 15 – Wednesday, May 18 | ISPOR 2022
The ISPOR 2022 Speaker Guide covers basic program participation. This document is filled with reference information, helpful tips, and best practices to help you develop and deliver your presentation(s).
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
Polling Guide and Submission Form
This guide provides information on how to create, submit, and present polling for your session. When ready, complete the Polling Question Submission Form and return to Kat Bissett at email@example.com. Deadline to submit is Friday, April 29.
Q&A: A Guide for Success
A vital component to engaging sessions is the opportunity for the audience to participate in active discussion and Q&A. This guide provides questioning strategies to increase engagement and offers best practice tips to execute these strategies.
Presentation Upload Instructions
This guide provides instructions on uploading presentations for inclusion within the virtual event platform, Orchestrate, as well as ISPOR Presentation Database.
- Orchestrate Virtual Platform — Through this portal speakers and moderators can upload presentation files for the online event platform and in-person Speaker Ready room. Access instructions were sent via email on March 30. If you need any assistance logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speaker Center - User Gateway – Through this portal speakers can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details.
- Zoom Download (Free Edition) — Virtual Live and On-Demand Session speakers, you may download Zoom and test sharing your camera, audio, and screen by using Zoom’s free edition. Please register at: https://zoom.us