These resources are intended for accepted poster presenting authors. If you are a Speaker or Moderator of an Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, and Forum session, please visit the Speaker Resources page.
To view ISPOR 2022 posters online, please visit our Posters page.
All Poster Presenters must be registered to access the event. Register by April 7 to save 20% with ISPOR’s Early Bird registration rates! Please click here to learn more and register for ISPOR 2022.
- Monday, March 21 | Virtual Poster Platform Opens to Presenting Authors for Upload
- Wednesday, March 30 at 10:00 AM Eastern | Webinar: Uploading Your Poster to the Virtual Platform
~Recording now available! use passcode: Hft3!C5i
- Thursday, April 7 |Deadline: Early-bird Registration
- Friday, April 15 |Deadline: Housing Reservation Cut-off
- Friday, April 22 | Deadline: Upload Poster to the Virtual Platform (in-person and virtual presenters)
- Friday, April 22 | Deadline: Upload Poster to Speakers Center (in-person and virtual presenters)
- Tuesday, May 10 | ISPOR 2022 Virtual Platform Opens
- Sunday, May 15 – Wednesday, May 18 | ISPOR 2022
In-person and Virtual Poster Guide
Poster Guide covers poster formatting and upload information for both in-person and virtual participation. Log-in information will be provided to presenting authors during the week of March 21.
This guide also provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion within the ISPOR Presentation Database and ISPOR website. The deadline to upload posters for the presentation database is April 22.
Poster Presenter FAQ
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
Through this portal presenters can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details.
Our design team has created involvement badges that can be used in email signatures, social media posts, webpages, etc.