May 15-18, 2022
Join global healthcare leaders, in-person and virtually, as they convene at ISPOR 2022, the leading global conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), May 15-18, for discussion and dissemination of the latest trends in healthcare.
This must-attend event provides you with dedicated opportunities to network in-person and virtually with your peers, HEOR experts, and thought leaders and to discuss with a global audience how we establish, incentivize, and share value sustainable for health systems, patients, and technology developers. Topics covered include:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Economic Evaluation
- Health Policy and Regulatory
- Health Technology Assessment
- Health Service Delivery and Process of Care
- Medical Technologies
- Patient-Centered Research
- Real-World Data and Information Systems
- Study Approaches
- Methodological and Statistical Research
- Organizational Practices
- Attendance is available for both in-person and virtual experiences.
- Virtual only registrants will include a combination of live virtual only sessions, select live-streamed in-person sessions, and nearly all in-person and virtual content will be recorded and available on-demand. Additionally, virtual only attendees will have access to ISPOR’s robust virtual platform which includes networking, posters and exhibits.
- In-person registrations include the virtual experience plus up to five concurrent in-person sessions, plenaries, Spotlights, Signals, posters, exhibits and all other events offered during the in-person event.
- Three-day live conference schedule tailored to a global audience (held in Eastern Time, ET)
- Three plenary sessions
- HEOR expert speakers
- Spotlight sessions that highlight timely topics in HEOR and promote innovation areas of interest to the HEOR community
- A multitude of breakout sessions to include issue panels and workshops
- Educational symposia
- Daily in-person and virtual poster presentations
- New in-person and virtual networking opportunities including:
- Group discussions
- Social hours with HEOR thought leaders
- Live one-on-one and small group video chats and meetings during the conference
- Exclusive in-person activities focused on peer-to-peer engagement and interaction.
- Exhibits and sponsorship opportunities both in-person and virtually.
- *Bonus—Registration fees include pre- and post-conference on demand content