VIRTUAL POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Accessing the Virtual Posters Platform
Poster presenters will access the iPoster Platform to create their posters for Virtual ISPOR 2021. An invitation with the access link to the iPoster editor was sent to presenting authors on March 10.
If you did not receive an invitation email, please contact the ISPOR Meeting Content team at email@example.com.
Poster Presenters receive a 20% discount off their applicable registration rate. All presenting authors are required to register for the meeting in order to access and create a virtual poster. Please click here to register for Virtual ISPOR 2021. In the registration information section, you will see a source code box. Click the pull down and select Poster Presenter. When you proceed to check out you will see the corresponding registration fee for poster presenter.
How to Create your Virtual Poster
For an overview of editing the Templates and a look at how your iPoster will be displayed at your Virtual Poster Session, check out the video tutorial provided by ISPOR.
Poster Author Discussion Hours
All presenting authors have been assigned a timeslot for live author discussion using the iPosters Chat tool. Here you can set up a personalized message to network with other attendees interested in your research.
Your author discussion time slot can be found in Speaker Center and within the iPosters Chat tool in your presenter portal.
Due to many requests from our Virtual Poster Presenters, we are making the following changes to our deadlines and submission process.
Monday, March 22 – Updates to Submission (New Process)
- We are updating our submission process to improve author change requests and process.
- All presenting author change requests received to date will be confirmed by Monday, March 22.
- On March 22, a new invitation to access the Virtual Posters platform will be sent to the confirmed presenting author.
Thursday, April 1 – Presenting Author Changes due to ISPOR!
- If you have not yet submitted your presenting author changes, as a reminder all presenting author changes are due to ISPOR in writing to the Meeting Content Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday April 1, 2021. Changes submitted after this time will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Tuesday, April 21 – Soft Launch for Virtual Posters Gallery Deadline
- The Virtual ISPOR 2021 program gallery will go live on April 19 for pre-viewing the Prerelease content of the conference and soft open for the Virtual Posters gallery.
If your virtual poster is finalized and you would like to have it included as part of the soft launch, activate your poster to live status early by selecting the publish button (located in the right-side menu) for your virtual poster. As a reminder, you must be registered to activate your poster to live status.
Monday, May 10 – Virtual Poster Activation Deadline
- We are extending the deadline to May 10 to finalize your poster. To activate your poster to live status, select the publish button (located in the right-side menu) for your virtual poster. As a reminder, you must be registered to activate your poster to live status.
Monday, May 14 – Final Deadline to withdraw Virtual Poster
- By withdrawing your virtual poster, you are also withdrawing your abstract from the virtual program.
- Research abstracts withdrawn will not be published in Value in Health.
- Withdrawn abstracts may be resubmitted to a future ISPOR meeting for peer review/selection and must follow all rules for submission.
- Withdrawn abstracts may be submitted to another conference outside of ISPOR
- Copyright of confirmed research abstracts published in Value in Health is transferred to ISPOR. An ISPOR copyright disclaimers can be provided upon request after publication by contacting the ISPOR Meeting Content team at email@example.com .
- ISPOR will still provide the opportunity for your poster presentation to be uploaded after the virtual conference (in PDF format) to ISPOR’s Presentation Database, however, only published virtual posters will be published in Value in Health in June.
Please visit the Speaker Guidelines here.
Value in Health Publication