We look forward to greeting you at ISPOR 2021 in Montréal, Canada!
Please note the following important dates:
Submission Open Date: October 1, 2020
Submission Close Date: December 2, 2020
Author Notification: February 1, 2021
Why Submit an Abstract to ISPOR 2021?
- Reach a Global HEOR Audience of over 2000 healthcare stakeholders from all sectors who will convene in Orlando.
- Contribute your research, ideas, and knowledge to advance the science of HEOR.
- Optimize the impact of your research by submitting to an ISPOR conference with its impressive attendee profile, the Society's global recognition, and wide-spread dissemination of conference content.
- Advance Your Career
- Be part of this international network, become eligible for presentation awards, and be cited in ISPOR's leading HEOR journal, the MEDLINE®-indexed Value in Health (all accepted and presented research published).
- Advance the science of HEOR
ISPOR is strongly committed to diversity. The Society’s Strategic Plan and core values embrace excellence through encouragement and acceptance of diverse ideas, cultures, and disciplines. Research submissions are encouraged from all stakeholders and are evaluated based on merit. ISPOR also aims to reflect the diversity of its membership in all endeavors and encourages consideration of diversity in abstract submissions. Diversity dimensions include (but not limited to) gender, career stage, ethnicity, race, education, sexual orientation, region/geographic location, physical disability, and religion. Additional information can be found at the Society’s Diversity Policy.