|Standard||Member $470||Non-Member $625|
|Clinical Practitioners||Member $350||Non-Member $470|
|Government/Academia/Non-Profit||Member $330||Non-Member $440|
|Patient Representative||Member $235||Non-Member $300|
|Full Time Students||Member $140||Non-Member $180|
Registration for Virtual ISPOR 2021 will include access to the 4 days of the live virtual program, May 17-20, 2021, a series of on demand only sessions leading up to the conference, and a subscription to access all content through June 30, 2021. The live virtual session times will be presented in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (UTC-4).
The detailed program agenda will be released in the coming weeks. Please check back here for the latest updates.
ISPOR Payment Policy
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge) or credit card.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number.
- Payment must be received prior to the event start date.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
ISPOR Cancellation Policy
The cancellation date for the conference is Monday, May 4, 2020. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com by Monday, May 4, 2021. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for requests received by Monday, May 4, 2021. There will be no refund for any cancellation requests after this date.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and Higher Logic communities to provide information about the conference and/or event.
ISPOR provides a privacy notice on their website, to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the personal data of individuals.
Contact Us If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team as follows: