We look forward to greeting you at ISPOR 2020 in Orlando where we will be focusing on the theme "HEOR: Advancing Evidence to Action".
Conference Theme and Program Information
Healthcare ecosystems across the world are under tremendous pressure. Patients, payers, providers, and society as a whole are facing major challenges in determining the value in healthcare as well as making evidence-based decisions.
A dynamic and increasingly influential discipline, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) provides powerful data and insights to make well-informed decisions based on sound evidence and methodologies to assess value.
**Plenary session information coming soon**
Theme-Related Content Encouraged
ISPOR is interested in content related to the conference theme “HEOR: Advancing Evidence to Action”. The following featured areas are encouraged:
- Application of HEOR results leading to effective decision-making in regulation, policy, clinical settings and patient behavior)
- Effective evidence communication approaches
- Experiences with digital evidence application for decision-making
- Case studies and other examples of these featured areas of research are welcomed.
Please note the following important dates!
Submission Open Date: November 1, 2019
Submission Close Date: January 15, 2020
Author Notification: March 2, 2020
Conference Registration: Opens December 2019
Hotel Reservations: Open now! View the Hotel and Venue Information here
Why Submit an Abstract to ISPOR 2020?
- Reach a Global HEOR Audience of over 4000 healthcare stakeholders from all sectors who will convene in Orlando.
- Contribute your research, ideas, and knowledge to advance the science of HEOR.
- Optimize the impact of your research by submitting to an ISPOR conference with its impressive attendee profile, the Society's global recognition, and wide-spread dissemination of conference content.
- Advance Your Career
- Be part of this international network, become eligible for presentation awards, and be cited in ISPOR's leading HEOR journal, the MEDLINE®-indexed Value in Health (all accepted and presented research published).
- Advance the science of HEOR
ISPOR is strongly committed to diversity. The Society’s Strategic Plan and core values embrace excellence through encouragement and acceptance of diverse ideas, cultures, and disciplines. Research submissions are encouraged from all stakeholders and are evaluated based on merit. ISPOR also aims to reflect the diversity of its membership in all endeavors and encourages consideration of diversity in abstract submissions. Diversity dimensions include (but not limited to) gender, career stage, ethnicity, race, education, sexual orientation, region/geographic location, physical disability, and religion. Additional information can be found at the Society’s Diversity Policy.