After registering, you will receive a copy of your invoice in a separate email which will include a detailed breakdown of your purchase, along with any payment and balance due.
|Registration Fees||Through Tuesday April 7, 2020||After Tuesday April 7, 2020|
|Standard||Member $925||Non-Member $1,150||Member $1,025||Non-member $1,250|
|Clinical Practitioners||Member $695||Non-Member $920||Member $795||Non-member $1,020|
|Full-Time Government and Academia||Member $590||Non-Member $815||Member $690||Non-member $915|
|Patient Representative||Member $210||Non-Member $295||Member $310||Non-member $395|
|Full Time Students||Member $210||Non-Member $305||Member $310|
|One Day Registration – 5/18, 5/19, 5/20||Member $600||Non-Member $825||Member $700||Non-member $925|
Short Course Fees
|All Day Fees (per course)||Thru April 7||After April 7|
|Full-Time Students (must provide current enrollment documents)||$200||$250|
|Short Day Fees (per course)||Thru April 7||After April 7|
|Full-Time Students (must provide current enrollment documents)||$100||$125|
Short Course Continuing Education Accreditation (CPE & CME): $125
General Conference Registration
Registered for the full conference will include access to the plenary sessions, more than 2500 presentations in the form of workshops, issue panels, forums, educational symposia, and poster presentations as well as the exhibit hall.
If you have not yet registered for the full conference and have only registered for a short course, please note these are separate registration fees.
- The pre-conference short courses require an additional, separate registration fee.
- If you have registered for a short course you will receive a separate email with additional information for each registered course, about 2 weeks prior to the course. This email will dictate computer
- If you have registered only for a short course and not the full conference, please note these are separate registration fees. You are encouraged to add the full conference to your registration by logging on to your ISPOR Profile.
- ISPOR provides coffee, tea, and water during the conference each day.
- The Short Course Program does not include lunch, however, delegates may purchase lunch at the restaurants and/or cafes in the venue.
- For Main Conference Days, ISPOR provides light lunch options. Please specify your dietary/allergy requirements on the registration form and we will try our best to accommodate. For participants seeking alternative lunch options, delegates may purchase lunch at the restaurants and/or cafes in the venue.
- ISPOR has negotiated a limited number of special room rates starting from $199 (+ taxes) for our conference attendees at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- Deadline for reserving through ISPOR’s Group Block: Tuesday, April 14, 2020. Accommodations are available on a first come, first served basis and based on availability.
- Reserve your room today and take advantage of all the amenities the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort offers as well as the easy access you will have to all the ISPOR conference offerings.
- Click here to book your hotel room at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Group Booking Policies
Contact Dena.Sage.Rubeor@disney.com directly to complete the booking process. You are not able to reserve group reservations through the online booking system.
Group reservations will be subject to a separate contract with Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Visit the Attendee Information page for additional details, and helpful information such as how to print your “Certificate of Attendance”.
Please visit the program page to view the schedule, speaker bios and the poster exhibit hall directory.
Conference Program Schedule
Please visit the Conference website to view the program schedule, speaker bios and the poster exhibit hall directory.
Engage! Connect! Learn! Download the ISPOR 2020 Conference app for live updates and highlights throughout the Conference. Join the online community where you can spark conversations, view the entire conference agenda, and build your personal schedule.
As a registered attendee, you can:
- Create and personalize your digital business card
- Personalize your schedule of sessions to attend with on-site alerts
- Schedule 1:1 meetings with other attendees
- Join the social stream and converse about topics critical to our industry today
Registrants will receive an email invitation to join the app 4 weeks prior to the conference.
- Payment for conference registrations must be received prior to the start of the conference. Conference badges will not be issued onsite to attendees with outstanding balances
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge), or credit card.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars.
- Signature, account number, and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registration name and/or registration number.
ISPOR Cancellation/Refund Policy
The cancellation date for the conference is Tuesday, April 7, 2020. All requests must be made in writing and emailed email@example.com.
There is a $175 cancellation fee for requests received up until Tuesday, April 7, 2020. There will be no refund for any cancellation requests after Tuesday, April 7, 2020, however registrations may be transferred to a colleague at any time. Membership is non-transferable. Substitute registrants will be responsible for the non-member fee, if applicable. All transfers and substitute registrations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and conference app messaging to provide information about the conference and/or event. Information shared via the mobile app for polling and/or session evaluation will be collected to advance the content of future conference sessions. Additionally, your registration serves as consent for ISPOR to videotape and/or audiotape your attendance at conferences, and allows ISPOR to use and distribute (both now and in the future) your image and/or voice in related photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
Because of the professional nature of the program, safety and liability reasons; guests and anyone under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the conference nor are they permitted to accompany registered attendees. This includes entrance to the conference in general, to scientific presentations, and to the exhibit and poster hall.
Confirmation Letter For Visa Requests
Upon request, ISPOR issues a Registration Confirmation Letter to registered attendees who must apply for visas or other documentation to enter the country where ISPOR conference is located. All documentation for entry into the country of the ISPOR conference is the responsibility of the attendee.
The Confirmation Letter will be issued upon full payment of the ISPOR conference registration fees. Please submit your confirmation letter request with the following information to email@example.com
- Address: street, city, (state, if applicable), country, zip code
- Registration Type: Speaker or Attendee
Upon receipt of this information and registration verification, the confirmation letter will be sent via email within 5 business days.
ISPOR provides a privacy notice on their website, https://www.ispor.org/privacy-policy to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the personal data of individuals.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team as follows
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentations / Speaker: email@example.com
- Exhibit/ Sponsorship/Symposia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short Courses: email@example.com