WELCOME TO ORLANDO!
There has never been a better time to attend a conference in Orlando. When you attend ISPOR’s Annual meeting you come for sound science and relevant policy discussions, learning, networking and engaging … and to unwind, relax and have a little fun.
Orlando offers you that great opportunity. Once the conference is adjourned, a world of thrilling attractions, superb restaurants, championship golf courses, world-class spas, captivating museum exhibitions and performing arts, and more than 1,200 retail shops await you.
Whether you're looking for an evening off, an added vacation day, or a longer stay with family and friends, Orlando offers something for every schedule and every interest.
Click here for information on all the exciting things to do while visiting Orlando and the surrounding area!
DISNEY’S CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT!
We have selected Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for its location, and for the excitement of all the Orlando area has to offer!
With its proximity to the theme parks and dozens of additional points of interest, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is the perfect location for business or pleasure. And with world-class dining opportunities, entertainment you won’t find anywhere else, and an overall welcoming ambiance, you may wish to extend your stay. Whether you travel to this magical area for business, or treat your family to an exciting getaway, there are dozens of adventures awaiting you in the Orlando area.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: Recreation and Restaurants
- Go for a serene swim in 3 leisure pools
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Center
- Campfire Activities, Jogging trail, Movies Under the Stars, Playground, Volleyball and more
- Maya Grill
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Tolédo - Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Barcelona Lounge
- Dahlia Lounge
- Laguna Bar
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill
- Café Rix
- El Mercado de Coronado
- Siestas Cantina
My Disney Experience
Using the My Disney Experience mobile app, you can:
- Explore Walt Disney World® Resort on the interactive, GPS-enabled map.
- Get attraction wait times as well as show times for fireworks and parades.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and place mobile orders at select quick-service restaurants.
- Navigate the parks with turn-by-turn ease using the new Get Directions function.
- Buy theme park tickets on the go (does not include convention tickets).
- Check in to your Walt Disney World® Resort hotel room and open the door to your room.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Review your recent folio charges.
- Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Water Parks (with valid admission linked to your My Disney Experience account).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay if you placed a credit card on file and created a PIN for charging to your account).
Independent childcare provider Kid’s Nite Out offers one-to-one babysitting in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort hotel room. Arts and crafts, reading and playing games are among the fun-filled activities for children 6 months to 12 years of age.
For rates and contact information, visit Disney’s website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/child-care-services
*Please note that ISPOR is not affiliated with Disney’s Childcare Services.
Disney’s Bus Transportation:
Complimentary transportation to Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® or Disney Springs® begins running from the Resort approximately 45 minutes prior to Park opening and continues through Park close. Buses run approximately every 20 minutes.
For delegates staying at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, the Disney Magical Express offers complimentary motor coach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport. To enjoy this service, you will need to submit a request in advance, details will be included with your reservation confirmation.
The main bus stop at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is located in front of the El Centro building. Three additional stops shuttle Guests between the Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas suites.
Orlando - The Basics
Currency: United States Dollar ($)
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Electrical Voltage: 110V - 120V
Telephone Codes: US country code +1
Major Airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO) https://orlandoairports.net
Weather: In May, the average temperature reaches a high of about 88°F (that's about 31°C) during the day, and only dips to a mild 69°F (about 20°C) in the evenings.