Issue Panel Presentation Information
- Issue Panels should show real debate on new or controversial issues in health economics and outcomes research or on the use of outcomes research in health care decision-making.
- An audience interactive element is required during the Issue Panel.
- Issue Panel presentations are scheduled in 60 minute sessions. Issue Panels must begin at their scheduled time and end 60 minutes later.
- Each Issue Panel should consist of one moderator and 2-3 panelists. To assure a lively debate, the panelists should be from different institutions and/or work environments representing different perspectives on the debate. Panelists should represent distinct views about the topic.
- Please note that the moderator/panelists included in the accepted proposal are expected to participate at the conference. If you wish to edit affiliations, add, remove and/or change order of presenters from your issue panel, you will need to log into the Speaker Center and select the proposal to update. This will lead to the editing module for that proposal.
- A projector, laptop computer, slide changer, laser pointer, and screen will be provided in the session room.
- Please arrive at your session room at least 15 minutes before the session begins to prepare for your presentation.
- ISPOR does not support the advertisement of products or services during Issue Panel presentations. Absolutely no brochures, pamphlets, banners, posters or other marketing items are allowed.
- You are encouraged to submit your slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format through the Speaker Center by Friday, 2 November 2018. Presentations received by this date will be available for review in the Speaker Ready Room and pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room. This is encouraged for presenters arriving the day of your session. If you are unable to submit your presentation by this date, you will also be able to upload your final version in the Speaker Ready Room. All presentations uploaded in the Speaker Ready Room up to 30 minutes prior to the session will be pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room.
Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (CCIB)
- All presenters are required to register for this meeting. You may register online at www.ispor.org. Register by Tuesday, 25 September 2018 for discounted rates
- For hotel reservations and additional hotel information, visit the Venue Information.
For additional information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.